Smps-1200/2500

DiyAudio

Hi,
This is a project we propose to build:
1200W - ETD49
2500W - ETD59

You archive all the variations below my proposed scheme, but basically you can choose what you plant and how they think of words that will arrange the SMPS.
From the start we wanted the source can be configured to a certain extent.
You can choose ETD49 ETD59 or to get up to 1200W or 2500W.
You can choose Gate driver transformer or integrated.
Also you can choose to use or SMPS reaction, in fact recommended if you want the look and power supply efficiency to increase by up to 20%.
You can greatly simplify the source by not using the auxiliary winding and fan control circuit.
Depending on the desired power you can still connect a pair of diode recovery.
Also depending on the power to choose the desired EMI filters.

PCB successfully you up very high currents due to very strong design and very short routes.
In the picture is not planted fan control module and standby power for tests I used an external source, but now the evening I put up this way and I'll come back with detailed photos.
SMPS can react or not, has short circuit and overload protection, fan controller and can ON / OFF - REMOTE.
Fan control is as follows: the source can go home for a few minutes with a predetermined maximum speed resistor, the maximum speed at startup with that role deprafuirea source and verifying the proper operation of fans. After several minutes reduces its speed fans that can be set from a potentiometer. Fan speed increases when the source is loaded with about 100W, if consumption is less than a threshold value starts the fan speed, the fan will continue to operate at high speed for another few minutes, then speed will be reduced, consumption at this time if the source increases, the fan will remain in high speed.
For high speed fan to start with is no longer necessary to "plant the following components: R43, R44, R45, C44, Q5, DM2, D19, planting these components makes the fan start to be slow, if amps look good HI END.
We can also provide a large part of the source components, the archive is a pdf OFERTA.PDF "with my constituents, you can buy the whole package or you can just buy the parts you are interested in detail.
Components "OFERTA.PDF" costs about 30 Euros for a set of PCBs.

Who would set the whole set of components and boards can benefit from planting all the components of labor supply at a price of 15 Euro for a set.
Transformer must be material ETD49/59 3c90, if you have high frequency and rapid Mosfeturi choose default 3f3 material.
To be the primary ETD49 2x11 - 2x12 90/105/120x0 wound with Litz wire, 1mm to get about 7-8V secondary to a spiral if the source has no reaction, if the source has to be calculated appx 6V reaction to a spiral wire must 120X0 be Litz wire, 1mm minimum.
To be the primary ETD59 2x8 - 2x9 120/135/160x0 wound with Litz wire, 1mm to get about 10-11V secondary from a spiral if the source has no reaction, reaction must be calculated if the source is appx 8-9V to spiral wire Litz wire must be 200X0, 120x0 or two at least 1mm, 1mm in parallel.

Data for ST-BY power transformer will be made available in a few days.
For this transformer (ST-BY) will be available in appx 1-2 weeks to a transformer winding for appx 3-4 Euro pretz or ferrite case and the price of 1.5 Euro.

If someone wants PCBs can offer the prices below, without shipping charges.
A set of PCBs (PCB 3) = 25 Euro / set
Two sets of PCBs (PCB 3) = 20 Euro / set
Three sets of PCBs (PCB 3) = 17 Euro / set

E-mail orders stosor[at]yahoo.com

Excuse the English used is not my native language I used google translate and then I made some corrections ...
I'm from Romania.

Last edited:

DiyAudio

schematic...

All files, rar arhive.

Attachments

• OFERTA SMPS 1200 - 2500.pdf
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,988
  • BOM SMPS 1200 - 2500.pdf
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,671
  • DSC_0186.jpg
    DSC_0186.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 789
  • DSC_0174.jpg
    DSC_0174.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 992
  • DSC_0163.jpg
    DSC_0163.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 632
  • DSC_0179.jpg
    DSC_0179.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 670
  • DSC_0162.jpg
    DSC_0162.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 722
  • DSC_0182.jpg
    DSC_0182.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 603

flyingpig

whooooa

Nice looking SMPS.

I cant see the AUX power supply, How do you supply it?

What driver do you use? do you have some pictures for those SMD PCBS?

Schemaitc?

Transformer winding?

IGBTs or Mosfets?

Nice any way!

Uli_K.

Hi,
my Romanian unfortunately is not quite as good as your English. Tried to subscribe to the elforum but failed after several attempts due to my lack of completely understanding. Can you place possibly place the .rar-files in another place easier to access?!
Thanx, Uli_K.

DiyAudio

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Now you can have access to all documentation below.

==============================

@ Flyingpig

I now have answers to all your questions.
Transformer for IGBT and Mosfet.
2101 IC for MOSFET.
2181 IC for MOSFET and IGBT.
Thanks.

Attachments

• SMPS.rar
    5.2 MB · Views: 2,928

LEDunk2007

Is there any way to get the board file? This schematic is rather massive and trying to redraw it in Eagle or KiCAD is going to put a serious dent in my schedule. Gerbers, PDF, or the straight BRD files would be great. True good engineering costs but open source is a favorite concept of mine.

ppnorasing

Hi Mr DIYAUDIO Romania

let me understand more about the wiring the transformer.
what do you mean here

" To be the primary ETD49 2x11 - 2x12 90/105/120x0 wound with Litz wire, 1mm to get about 7-8V secondary to a spiral if the source has no reaction, if the source has to be calculated appx 6V reaction to a spiral wire must 120X0 be Litz wire, 1mm minimum.
To be the primary ETD59 2x8 - 2x9 120/135/160x0 wound with Litz wire, 1mm to get about 10-11V secondary from a spiral if the source has no reaction, reaction must be calculated if the source is appx 8-9V to spiral wire Litz wire must be 200X0, 120x0 or two at least 1mm, 1mm in parallel."

you mean with EDT49 the primary side have 2 X 11 rounds ???
Cheer

mgm2000ro

@ DiyAudio ...in schema electrica transformatorul se leaga intre igbt-uri si apoi pe minus? nu trebuia sa se conecteze la mediana formata de condensatorii de dupa redresarea ~220?

English:-
@ DiyAudio ... in the scheme IGBT power transformer is connected between the sites and then the red? no need to connect to the capacitors formed by median recovery ~ 220?

DiyAudio

Dupa cum vezi sunt capacitori la tensiunea de 450V, nu exista nici o mediana.
Acest mod de conectare este cat se poate de practicat si rezultatul este acelasi cu modul de conectare la punctul median.

As you can see the capacitors voltage is 450V, there is no med connection.
This connection is very practical and the result is the same as how to connect to the midpoint of capacitors.

stewin

hi diy audio can IR2110 drive the igbt IRG4PC50F in your circuit ? and will it achieve the max power 2500 stewin

Corvett

Ir2110

hi diy audio can IR2110 drive the igbt IRG4PC50F in your circuit ? and will it achieve the max power 2500 stewin

There is no relation between IR2110 and output power of your SMPS, also IR2110 can drive 4 IGBTS without any problems.

I saw it in an amplifier driving 4 IGBTs and that SMPS was 3800W

As you saw in ludo SMPS found here, IR2153D can drive 2 MOSFETS easily with 1300W RMS output power :D

stewin

There is no relation between IR2110 and output power of your SMPS, also IR2110 can drive 4 IGBTS without any problems.

I saw it in an amplifier driving 4 IGBTs and that SMPS was 3800W

do you have a link to the schematics of 4 igbts being driven by ir2110

Corvett

do you have a link to the schematics of 4 igbts being driven by ir2110

Its just strait connection, with diode and resistor at each gate of each IGBT, two at each side, low and high

I saw it in CREST-Audio PRO9200 Power amplifiers

Hope this helps :)

sphinx

looks like a really good design!

Why so much total secondary capacitance? Can this not be minimized because the SMPS is regulated?

How is the max ripple current not exceeded of the 220uF 100V secondary capacitors?

radion

Buna ziua.Ma intereseaza care este pretul final la un smps 1200W si unul 2500W gata ansamblat.Va multumesc anticipat

tebci

@Diyaudio

please tell me how to calculate the output regulation circuit components values

I want to have +-65VDC

Please