Pcb

PCB from my friend HSP:

Attachments

• SMPS 3K ACA.pdf
    141.1 KB · Views: 308
  • SMPS 3K ACA bottom.pdf
    66.9 KB · Views: 247

koming

hi aca, can you post schematic with irfp460 for final in fullbridge mode? cause very hard to find igbt on my local shop.:( thanks before......

Acca

It is same as with igbt,only increase gate resistor in parallel with diode to 100...220R (if MOSFET heat increase to 220R)

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Acca,

I want to give this SMPS a try, I dont know if you can provide me with some help to start playing.

I noticed that you relate the GDT EE33 to the power of the SMPS, do i need to use EE33 to gain 1kw for example?

Could you please post final schematic in PDF format, with power ratings for resistors, part numbers etc..

I have many CFL , so I think I can use parts, but I dont have EE33

Regards

Acca

Hi Acca,

I want to give this SMPS a try, I dont know if you can provide me with some help to start playing.

I noticed that you relate the GDT EE33 to the power of the SMPS, do i need to use EE33 to gain 1kw for example?

Could you please post final schematic in PDF format, with power ratings for resistors, part numbers etc..

I have many CFL , so I think I can use parts, but I dont have EE33

Regards

Sure I will help you.
Hi,You can use E25 or something smaller ,like E19 or E16,or any toroid but not MPP core.
I think you know how to calculate No. of turns,primary 80V,secondary 2x12-16V,for IGBT use 16V.
I will post final schematic with fet's instead of igbt.

Last edited:

Acca

Sorry Aca, I want ask what is T6? Is it SCR? In my country very difficult find SCR..

It's SCR,voltage min 400V,current min 1A,you can use triac too,tie SCR gate to triac gate,SCR anode to MT2 triac,and SCR cathode to MT1 of triac.

vorezky04

2014-08-21 02.17.09.jpg
Can you help me about the connection? May i am using mcr100?
This is my core ETD54.

Last edited:

vorezky04

You can use FR instead of BA159.
Diode in gate is two 18V 1,3W zeners in series,anode to anode wired.
Some question. In your schematic are you using 220Vac input in your country? Because i afraid if using 110Vac. Thank You.

Acca

Q4006 is triac with diac inside,and can't be used.
Second I don't know what is it.
First see datasheet,after this ask me.

Acca

I use 220V,but you can still use 110V,with bridge rectifier,not need for doubler but can be used,only divide primary by half of power transformer.There's maybe need changes in oscillator section but this is only for 110V.

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Sure I will help you.
Hi,You can use E25 or something smaller ,like E19 or E16,or any toroid but not MPP core.
I think you know how to calculate No. of turns,primary 80V,secondary 2x12-16V,for IGBT use 16V.
I will post final schematic with fet's instead of igbt.

Regarding the number of turns, you mean calculations for the main transformer? or the EE core?

Please indicate in your schematic the number of turns for the EE core, I saw many coils in the schematics! that makes me confused

Regards

Acca

I think on EE core
On EE you will see:
primary 20turns (80V)
gates 4 turns (16V)
feedbac 3 turns. (12V)