This is the new amplifier from the Dx Series of audio power amplifiers...the Dx Boom!

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
It is a bass amplifier, or a subwoofer amplifier..goes to 200 hertz only.

It was made to match Dx Blame ST and Dx Super A being an complementary channel to reproduce only bass or subwoofer tones.

It was a sold design, made to Miguel Nabuco (Mitchel) that allowed me to publish two low power versions to the community..the high power versions will not be published anywhere because they are exclusive to Mitchel use in his own power amplifier speaker cabinet.

Models are:

Dx Mini Mini - 30 Volts supplies
Dx Boom - 42 volts supplies
Dx Apocalypto - 70 volts supplies
Dx Armagedon - 90 volts supplies

The two first ones are free to be used, published and built...i have built them, also Juan Vargas Diaz has built too..and we feel it lovely....perfect sound..very low distortion and very high power.

It uses a very simple low pass filter in the input...any operational amplifier can do the job there.... and a modified Dx Amplifier mixed with Dx Super A and Dx MKII and Dx MKIII are there.... a new amplifier design, that ressembles all Dx Amplifier because belongs to the same Corporation (heheheheh)

The Dx Boom layout is not ready...Juan Vargas will make it and also Zimmer (from Brazil) may produce it...i am showing you the Dx BOOM schematic but the layout is the smaller version, the Dx Mini Mini.

Dx Boom layout not available for a while...soon we gonna have it and i gonna post it here.

A video presentation, in English but having portuguese language starting in 11.:45, will explain you details about it.

regards,

Carlos

Dx Boom topa.jpgDx Boom esquema.jpg

[video=youtube;_ci-JMiA92U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ci-JMiA92U[/video]

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Video from Juan Vargas Diaz.... showing his progress with the layout

Thank you Juan!

Carlos

[video=youtube;ZfQO99MV2ko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZfQO99MV2ko[/video]

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Picture of me and my sons

Image taken in the month of may 2013, in Olinda, Pernambuco - Brazil

In the picture, the soldier is Juan Vargas Diaz...he was repairing air conditioning machines in Iraqui...not a figther..thanks God by that!

Juan is the layout designer...the old folk is me.... tomorrow, 62 years old!

This old town is a historical town ...international treasure of mankind.

Visit Brasil..come to see uncle charlie!
=oplm (2).jpgCarnaval Salvador da Bahia.jpgDois.jpgJuan Vargas - small  picture size.jpgMe and my sons in Olinda - Brazil.jpg
regards,

Carlos

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Thank you Sami...you also have a son... you know how much we love them

Here a new video...just an old song and some new pictures.

regards,

Carlos
[video=youtube;eJjcW7621L4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJjcW7621L4[/video]

vargasmongo

Dx Boom Prototype layout 1

Hello I guess I have been away for a while but yes I'm working with the new layout Dx Boom and I have more improvements for now I just placing the components need it to finish the schematic or better say circuit as soon I got completed mister Carlos and I will eventually check every single detail that might need adjustments concerning component placements or better option that might find later, is like I'm working with clay shaping the sculpture.

Regards
Juan

Last edited:

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
My own forum will be openned to the whole world....i will make easy the entrance.... a free forum... free of charge for you to buy and to sell stuff there ....you gonna have free subforuns to operate..there you post your links, pictures, animated gifs and all advertisement you want...there are rules..but the main one is to be free... search and read the rules.

You are welcome..language there is portuguese but you can comunicate in english too....google has translator.

I will repeat...you will not pay to sell your stuff there...you can buy, sell, borrow and whatever you want.

I will not leave world foruns...i will just reduce activity...already reduced here.

regards,

Carlos

http://www.dxamp.com.br/

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
My own forum will be openned to the whole world....i will make easy the entrance.... a free forum... free of charge for you to buy and to sell stuff there ....you gonna have free subforuns to operate..there you post your links, pictures, animated gifs and all advertisement you want...there are rules..but the main one is to be free... search and read the rules.

You are welcome..language there is portuguese but you can comunicate in english too....google has translator.

I will repeat...you will not pay to sell your stuff there...you can buy, sell, borrow and whatever you want.

I will not leave world foruns...i will just reduce activity...already reduced here.

regards,

Carlos

http://www.dxamp.com.br/

Good luck Friend Carlos.

I am ready to help in your new forums.

Regards

Lira

Sorry, because of problems with brazilian people copying the layouts and putting their own name, the forum has been redesigned, and a new forum is on the way. If you need any information you can talk to me or Carlos directly, my e-mail is fr.lira@gmail.com.

Best Regards

Lira