Troubleshooting & Repairing Switch Mode Power Supplies Jestine Jong

icuol

If someone want this e-book,just send me the mail,it's free of course.It's copyrighted.

Hi noz-25,

I have two faulty PS, while with only basic electronic troubleshooting skill, I fail to find out the root course.:ambivalence:
pls send me a copy of the e-book, will provide my e-mail address privately, many thanks in advance.

rokita

To fix some pc PS I need the book Troubleshooting & Repairing Switch Mode Power Supplies Jestine Jong.

Thanks.

rokita

noz-25

LEDadict
I think everybody who ask for link get it!If someone doesn't,just say here or send PM!
Book is in safe,upload on many sites and there is no way to lose it!I am trying to fight for free knowledge!I am glad becouse many people want to learn about electronic and i will help as much as i can!
All best,Nikola!

Last edited:

reactance

I think everybody who ask for link get it!If someone doesn't,just say here or send PM!
Book is in safe,upload on many sites and there is no way to lose it!I am trying to fight for free knowledge!I am glad becouse many people want to learn about electronic and i will help as much as i can!
All best,Nikola!

This IS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS FORUM and I SUPPORT YOU 100%

I have request, does anyone here have the e-book book "Designing Control Loops for Linear and Switching Power Supplies: A Tutorial Guide [Hardcover]"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1608075575/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

asbesto

IW9HGS
Hey there,

got no answer - had anyone received it? If so, can please somebody send it to me? PM for email, thank you! ;)

noz-25

LEDadict
Sent to everyone who ask for book! All best my friends!

I see there is lot of people who make their first post on this forum by asking this book.I hope they will stay here.There is so much useful information on this forum,much more than one book!

Last edited: