Recent content by nikoskir

1. N

My first attend on building smps

So here is the double trafo... each one is center tapped 2x7 volts 30A. As you can see they are in series after the rectifying. the windings are 20+20 primary 2+2 secondary. Secondary is made of paralled 3 wires 2mm diameter each rail. The primary have separate capacitor to float and the other...
  2. N

Here is a schematic of what i use for now.... please excuse my bad drawing... the only thing you have to watch is that first let the smps run with soft start and then attach the output of lm358 to pin 8. I will also implement a delay to this circuit so it will let 3525 to soft start.. Niko
  3. N

An update... here are 3 waveforms of trafo's primary as i adjust through pin 9 with 20 amps load at 13v with the trafo you suggested Wally.... i am going to implement the comparator now and see results.. Niko
  4. N

this is the schematic corrected..
  5. N

So here is the modified schematic . All mods came out of info i got here in diysmps. For sure it is not the ultimate but i think it is ok in some level. If you have any suggestions for the project please post them. I will be very glad to see them. I am not a guru but i am learning for sure.
  6. N

Hello. My name is Niko and i am from Greece. I am following this forum for a while and i can say that it is one of a kind regarding smps design and information. So i decided after all the info I've collected to start building one. My goal was to have an output of 13 volts 30 amps continuously. I...