Search results

1. J

2400 watt two switch forward converter igbt gate waveform problem

Hello guys i need help... first of all this is my schematic of power stage and the problem is that i get the oscillations on gate drive waveform when the igbts are off.. the increases with increasing loads these waveforms are taken with 830 watt resistive load.. Output voltage fixed on 24...
  2. J

Smps transformer design with copper foil/strip HELP PLEASEEE

Hi guys first i want to tell that my english is not good because i'm from itay :) my problem is calculating transformer details (primary and secondry turns) i'm using this circuit: HERE ARE THE PICTURES OF WAVEFORMS: ON GATE DRIVER MOSFET: ON IGBT LOW SIDE GATE: NPUT VOLTAGE IS...
  3. J

smps transformer

HELLLO I NEED HELP I'M MAKING A INVERTRE WELDER TRANSFORMER DATA: E 71/33/32 N87 FOR 50V OUTPUT I HAVE 13 PRIMARY TURNS 0.67mm X 20 WIRES AND 8 SECONDRY TURNS 0.67mm X 58 WIRES THE PROBLEMS IS : THE SECONDRY COIL I WANT TO WIND WITH COPPER FOIL NOT WITH COPPER WIRES SOO HOW CAN I...
  4. J

Inverter welder transformer calculations

HELLLO I NEED HELP I'M MAKING A INVERTRE WELDER TRANSFORMER DATA: E 71/33/32 N87 FOR 50V OUTPUT I HAVE 13 PRIMARY TURNS 0.67mm X 20 WIRES AND 8 SECONDRY TURNS 0.67mm X 58 WIRES THE PROBLEMS IS : THE SECONDRY COIL I WANT TO WIND WITH COPPER FOIL NOT WITH COPPER WIRES SOO HOW CAN I...