2400 watt two switch forward converter igbt gate waveform problem

Hello guys i need help...
first of all this is my schematic of power stageCatturam,m.jpg

and the problem is that i get the oscillations on gate drive waveform when the igbts are off..
the increases with increasing loads

these waveforms are taken with 830 watt resistive load..
Output voltage fixed on 24 volt
the frequency is 50Khz
the transformer that is using is coming from an inverter welder with two switch topology and is rated for 155A

òlll.jpg
mnm,m,n,mnm,.png

Attachments

• òlll.jpg
    òlll.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

KX36

You'll have to forgive me here, I'm used to 2 switch forward converters on a smaller scale with MOSFETs rather than parallel IGBTs.

Normally, you don't need an RCD soft voltage clamp on the ends of the transformer primary in a 2 switch forward like you might have seen in other topologies because the catch diodes D17-18 clamp the flyback voltage including that of the leakage inductance to the rails with no overshoot and no ringing. However, the RCD configuration here is not a soft voltage clamp but a dv/dt limiter designed to slow the rise of these voltages when the switches turn off. The reason you want to do that may be because a high dv/dt has high frequencies which capacitively couple through the switches' parasitic capacitance to the gate and can spuriously turn the gate on. It looks like the ringing on the gate might possibly be this capacitively coupled effect. Therefore it may be something to do with these RCD values being sub-optimal for your circuit. having a low impedance gate driver (as I would have expected this to be, but check its sink current is not out of proportion with the source current etc.) would also help clamp this and possibly a schottky clamping gate to emitter in parallel with those zeners or schottkys clamping the out pins of the gate drivers to their rail pins. What diodes are you using for the catch diodes and the RCD diodes? It is quite a high frequency ringing so it could be some small parasitic thing.

The other thing that stands out on the schematic is the capacitors from each gate to emitter. What are these for? I know there are various ways of protecting IGBTs that aren't used much on FETs, is this one of them? I get suspicious of capacitors on ringing nodes.

These are just some thoughts off the top of my head. It would be easier if I had the device in front of me.

Last edited:
hello
thanks for ansewring...
i resolved these oscillations with an rc snubber across the primary of transformer.. but forward converter don't needs the snubber across the primary.... i'm getting a bit confused....

i'm using RHR1520 DIODES

as you said these are the modifications....
i will use mosfets and rc snubbers....
after this project i will do same power half bridge converter to see the differences but first i have to finish this...
df.jpg
s.jpg
d.jpg

i'm not a professional so i don't know if the pcb layout is ok... will you please check?
if someone want to help me to improve my layout i will share also proteus files..

Attachments

• s.jpg
    s.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
You'll have to forgive me here, I'm used to 2 switch forward converters on a smaller scale with MOSFETs rather than parallel IGBTs.

Normally, you don't need an RCD soft voltage clamp on the ends of the transformer primary in a 2 switch forward like you might have seen in other topologies because the catch diodes D17-18 clamp the flyback voltage including that of the leakage inductance to the rails with no overshoot and no ringing. However, the RCD configuration here is not a soft voltage clamp but a dv/dt limiter designed to slow the rise of these voltages when the switches turn off. The reason you want to do that may be because a high dv/dt has high frequencies which capacitively couple through the switches' parasitic capacitance to the gate and can spuriously turn the gate on. It looks like the ringing on the gate might possibly be this capacitively coupled effect. Therefore it may be something to do with these RCD values being sub-optimal for your circuit. having a low impedance gate driver (as I would have expected this to be, but check its sink current is not out of proportion with the source current etc.) would also help clamp this and possibly a schottky clamping gate to emitter in parallel with those zeners or schottkys clamping the out pins of the gate drivers to their rail pins. What diodes are you using for the catch diodes and the RCD diodes? It is quite a high frequency ringing so it could be some small parasitic thing.

The other thing that stands out on the schematic is the capacitors from each gate to emitter. What are these for? I know there are various ways of protecting IGBTs that aren't used much on FETs, is this one of them? I get suspicious of capacitors on ringing nodes.

These are just some thoughts off the top of my head. It would be easier if I had the device in front of me.

will you please checkout my layout? thanks

blasphemy000

I'm going to have to agree with KX36 that your turn-off oscillations seem to be capacitance related. Your schematic with the IGBTs does seem kind of odd for a high-power 2-Switch Forward. You are correct, you should not need an RC snubber across the transformer primary. Here are some of the things I would recommend for using IGBTs in a high-power converter using this topology.

C30-C33. Your Gate-Emitter capacitors could be removed. The IRG4PC30UD is a much older GEN4 IGBT, these tend to turn-off significantly slower than they turn-on, and having this extra capacitance to drain along with the gate charge is slowing down the switching and this could be the source of your ringing at the gates. Stray inductance can cause problems as well. All of the traces and component leads between the driver IC and the Gate pin should be kept to an absolute minimum.

R23-R25. The 3R3 resistors in series with the reverse diodes on the gates. Those can be removed to further increase the turn-off speed of these devices. Your gate drivers should be capable of sinking the gate charge through the diode without this resistor.

D19 & D20. I would try removing these as well. I've never seen an RCD circuit used in this topology before. Leave the RC part there as a snubber across the switches though. 4n7 for C15 & C16 is usually the value I've ended up with for a high-power two-switch running around 50kHz. It's not a guarantee, just usually where the experimentation has led to in most cases. R29 & R30, depending on the amount of snubbing required, I've had anywhere from 50R all the way down to 4.7R to get an optimal waveform. These resistor values vary with transformer design and the type of load applied to the secondary in my experiences. Also, I've had good success with placing an RC snubber directly across the secondary of the transformer as well in cases where ringing was a problem across the secondary. It can also help some with ringing on the primary depending on the transformer design and source of the ringing.

One last thing to note; the IRG4PC30UD datasheet states that in hard-switched mode these devices are optimized for 8-40kHz. In my experience with these GEN4 I*R IGBTs, this rating is usually for bridge or half-bridge configurations and it's also usually very generous and I wouldn't recommend this U(UltraFast) device for anything over 20-25kHz. While the switching speed isn't quite as critical in a 2-Switch Forward topology, since both high and low side devices switch in phase with each other, I would still recommend going with the IRG4PC30W(WarpSpeed) device over the U/UD device if you're set on this generation of I*R devices. The turn-off delay and fall-time isn't much faster with the W version, but the turn-on delay and rise-time are about half. Also, with these IGBTs, the current carrying capability is diminished as the frequency increases, I'm assuming due to switching losses and tail current. Both the U/UD and the W(There isn't a WD) versions are 30A rated, but if you examine the graph in the datasheet for Current vs. Frequency, you'll see that at 50kHz, the UD device is only rated for about 5A while the W device is close to 9A. This could possibly make a difference in performance and full-power duty-cycle of your power supply. The W device doesn't have a built-in diode like the UD does, but in this topology they aren't always needed, and could always be added externally.

If you're really serious about building this with IGBTs. My best recommendations for switching devices would be either the HGTG30N60A4D from Fairchild. It's a fairly fast device, and you would most likely only need 2 instead of the 2x2 setup in your original schematic. This device, with a 3R gate resistor and adequate drive current, can switch a 50A, 200uH inductive load at a Vce of 390VDC at 50% duty-cycle at 50kHz.

If you don't need that much, the HGTG20N60A4D can switch a 35A, 500uH inductive load, with all other parameters the same as the 30N60. It also switches a bit faster.

But, if you need even more, the FGA30N65SMD, also a Fairchild device, has some interesting specs. It's only rated for a continuous collector current of 30A at 100*C case temperature(60A@25*C). Maximum pulsed current is 90A with the pulse length only limited by the junction temperature. This device seems as though it's more attuned for higher speed operation than what your design is using, but running this device at only 50kHz could minimize switching losses in the IGBT itself. The graph shows it's capable of switching 60A at 50kHz despite being a 30A device. This is what leads be to believe that it is intended for much higher switching frequency. The 30A@100*C switching current is clear out close to 175kHz, still pushing 20A at 300kHz.

Now I understand that the ratings given in the datasheets are probably tested in the most ideal setup that the manufacturer can come up with, and information like this when pulled from a datasheet can very much differ from real-life performance due to a multitude of factors. I will say that I have personal experience with the HGTG20N60A4D, 30N60A4D, and the 40N60A4. They are quite wonderful devices and I haven't ever been disappointed with their performance. For the TIG welder design that I'm still very slowly working on, I'm going to venture into new territory and try out Fairchild's FGH40N60SMD device. It is one of the fastest IGBT devices I've ever come across when it comes to switching large currents into an inductive load. If they turn out to be as impressive as the other Fairchild devices I've used, they will help to minimize the size of my switching stage while also minimizing the losses in that stage as well. Should work good in the PFC converter as well.

Sorry about the rambling, I hope some of this information is helpful to you. I can't really comment much on your PCB layout. I'm very much an amateur at PCB design. Sorry.

I'm going to have to agree with KX36 that your turn-off oscillations seem to be capacitance related. Your schematic with the IGBTs does seem kind of odd for a high-power 2-Switch Forward. You are correct, you should not need an RC snubber across the transformer primary. Here are some of the things I would recommend for using IGBTs in a high-power converter using this topology.

C30-C33. Your Gate-Emitter capacitors could be removed. The IRG4PC30UD is a much older GEN4 IGBT, these tend to turn-off significantly slower than they turn-on, and having this extra capacitance to drain along with the gate charge is slowing down the switching and this could be the source of your ringing at the gates. Stray inductance can cause problems as well. All of the traces and component leads between the driver IC and the Gate pin should be kept to an absolute minimum.

R23-R25. The 3R3 resistors in series with the reverse diodes on the gates. Those can be removed to further increase the turn-off speed of these devices. Your gate drivers should be capable of sinking the gate charge through the diode without this resistor.

D19 & D20. I would try removing these as well. I've never seen an RCD circuit used in this topology before. Leave the RC part there as a snubber across the switches though. 4n7 for C15 & C16 is usually the value I've ended up with for a high-power two-switch running around 50kHz. It's not a guarantee, just usually where the experimentation has led to in most cases. R29 & R30, depending on the amount of snubbing required, I've had anywhere from 50R all the way down to 4.7R to get an optimal waveform. These resistor values vary with transformer design and the type of load applied to the secondary in my experiences. Also, I've had good success with placing an RC snubber directly across the secondary of the transformer as well in cases where ringing was a problem across the secondary. It can also help some with ringing on the primary depending on the transformer design and source of the ringing.

One last thing to note; the IRG4PC30UD datasheet states that in hard-switched mode these devices are optimized for 8-40kHz. In my experience with these GEN4 I*R IGBTs, this rating is usually for bridge or half-bridge configurations and it's also usually very generous and I wouldn't recommend this U(UltraFast) device for anything over 20-25kHz. While the switching speed isn't quite as critical in a 2-Switch Forward topology, since both high and low side devices switch in phase with each other, I would still recommend going with the IRG4PC30W(WarpSpeed) device over the U/UD device if you're set on this generation of I*R devices. The turn-off delay and fall-time isn't much faster with the W version, but the turn-on delay and rise-time are about half. Also, with these IGBTs, the current carrying capability is diminished as the frequency increases, I'm assuming due to switching losses and tail current. Both the U/UD and the W(There isn't a WD) versions are 30A rated, but if you examine the graph in the datasheet for Current vs. Frequency, you'll see that at 50kHz, the UD device is only rated for about 5A while the W device is close to 9A. This could possibly make a difference in performance and full-power duty-cycle of your power supply. The W device doesn't have a built-in diode like the UD does, but in this topology they aren't always needed, and could always be added externally.

If you're really serious about building this with IGBTs. My best recommendations for switching devices would be either the HGTG30N60A4D from Fairchild. It's a fairly fast device, and you would most likely only need 2 instead of the 2x2 setup in your original schematic. This device, with a 3R gate resistor and adequate drive current, can switch a 50A, 200uH inductive load at a Vce of 390VDC at 50% duty-cycle at 50kHz.

If you don't need that much, the HGTG20N60A4D can switch a 35A, 500uH inductive load, with all other parameters the same as the 30N60. It also switches a bit faster.

But, if you need even more, the FGA30N65SMD, also a Fairchild device, has some interesting specs. It's only rated for a continuous collector current of 30A at 100*C case temperature(60A@25*C). Maximum pulsed current is 90A with the pulse length only limited by the junction temperature. This device seems as though it's more attuned for higher speed operation than what your design is using, but running this device at only 50kHz could minimize switching losses in the IGBT itself. The graph shows it's capable of switching 60A at 50kHz despite being a 30A device. This is what leads be to believe that it is intended for much higher switching frequency. The 30A@100*C switching current is clear out close to 175kHz, still pushing 20A at 300kHz.

Now I understand that the ratings given in the datasheets are probably tested in the most ideal setup that the manufacturer can come up with, and information like this when pulled from a datasheet can very much differ from real-life performance due to a multitude of factors. I will say that I have personal experience with the HGTG20N60A4D, 30N60A4D, and the 40N60A4. They are quite wonderful devices and I haven't ever been disappointed with their performance. For the TIG welder design that I'm still very slowly working on, I'm going to venture into new territory and try out Fairchild's FGH40N60SMD device. It is one of the fastest IGBT devices I've ever come across when it comes to switching large currents into an inductive load. If they turn out to be as impressive as the other Fairchild devices I've used, they will help to minimize the size of my switching stage while also minimizing the losses in that stage as well. Should work good in the PFC converter as well.

Sorry about the rambling, I hope some of this information is helpful to you. I can't really comment much on your PCB layout. I'm very much an amateur at PCB design. Sorry.

hello sir first of all thank you very much for all that information... it is a simplified lesson on igbts i was looking for that thank you very much...

i have also FGH40N60SFD igbts are these ok for this design?
i would like to tell that my first version of pcb was not using hcpl3120 so i'm testing the gatedriver on breadboard... may be this is causing most of interferences..
i'm waiting someone that can tell me more on pcb layout.. and then i will test this versione and i will share all informations here...
thanks again

blasphemy000

I couldn't find a frequency vs. current graph for that device. It does have fairly fast switching times at it's rated current into an inductive load though. I would honestly try the first three things on my list before I moved on to swapping the switches out. I was super tired when I posted this yesterday and kind of went off on a tangent there. The information provided is still valid though.

When you say you're testing the gate driver on a breadboard, do you mean you have the main circuit built on the PCB but you have the HCPL3120's on a breadboard with jumper wires going from the breadboard to the PCB to drive the IGBTs? If that is what you mean, then yes, it can cause interference and ringing due to the lead lengths. I've seen many examples of SMPSs with wires running everywhere and parts just hooked together laying on a table, that were working just fine, but I've never been able to get anything to work properly without having a half-decent layout. If you have floating wires driving your IGBTs from a breadboard, these can sometimes cause enough stray inductance to cause ringing when combined with the capacitance of the gate circuitry.

KX36

There is no one correct layout. I get a bit OCD about layout so I could tweak it until the cows come home (I think I have Aspergers).

Keep all the nodes that are attached to the emitters and collectors as short and fat as possible without jumpers if possible. It would obviously be easier if you had a double sided PCB or the IGBTs weren't on the edge of the board so you could route that side of the IGBTs but I assume that's a limitation of your heatsink placement. Still I'm sure you could reduce the number of jumpers around there.

Take care to keep minimum creepage/clearance distances for the voltages involved.

Try and get the decoupling capacitors as close as possible to the transistors to minimise the size of that high current loop and minimise noise which could interfere with your circuit. It looks like you've got some non-polarised capcitors relatively close to the transistors compared to the electrolytics. That's good. They have low ESR so are good for high current spikes and they tolerate heat better than electrolytics. They could probably be closer though.

Try to keep the driver to gate+emitter loops as small as possible, and try to use the emitter pin as a star point for the gate drive trace and the high current trace. Also try not to put any sensitive circuitry in side the loop area of the gate drive, and try to keep the area enclosed by this loop as small as possible. The same goes for the high power loop, you wouldn't want your gate drive circuit inside that loop.

Keep the traces to snubbers as short as possible. A snubber can't work well if it has any significant inductance in the resistor or the traces (and I mean ANY! try to keep the traces under a centimetre if possible, definitely under an inch). I know this isn't always easy, especially in welders where the snubber often has a power resistor that has to be mounted on a heatsink.

If you can change from a pair of parallel IGBTs on each side to a single high and a single low side IGBT, it would make routing easier, but it depends on the actual devices whether this change is worthwhile.

Only chose the values for the snubber components after you have it on a PCB, there's no point in trying to snub 10MHz ringing if the gate driver is on a highly capacitive breadboard with long inductive leads. It can be helpful to include footprints for various snubbers etc which you might or might not need, or if that messes your layout up too much, you can prototype with snubbers floating in the air tacked onto the back of the PCB until you've got it finalised and then respin the PCB, as long as you keep the nodes that snubbers have to span close on the PCB to keep those leads as short as possible.

Last edited:

KX36

P.S. Just to remind you that the catch diodes D17/D18 only have to take the magnetising current, not the full primary current, so depending on how much that is you could possibly get away with different diodes in a different package without a heatsink. That may help your layout.

p.s. Just to remind you that the catch diodes d17/d18 only have to take the magnetising current, not the full primary current, so depending on how much that is you could possibly get away with different diodes in a different package without a heatsink. That may help your layout.

there is no one correct layout. I get a bit ocd about layout so i could tweak it until the cows come home (i think i have aspergers).

Keep all the nodes that are attached to the emitters and collectors as short and fat as possible without jumpers if possible. It would obviously be easier if you had a double sided pcb or the igbts weren't on the edge of the board so you could route that side of the igbts but i assume that's a limitation of your heatsink placement. Still i'm sure you could reduce the number of jumpers around there.

Take care to keep minimum creepage/clearance distances for the voltages involved.

Try and get the decoupling capacitors as close as possible to the transistors to minimise the size of that high current loop and minimise noise which could interfere with your circuit. It looks like you've got some non-polarised capcitors relatively close to the transistors compared to the electrolytics. That's good. They have low esr so are good for high current spikes and they tolerate heat better than electrolytics. They could probably be closer though.

Try to keep the driver to gate+emitter loops as small as possible, and try to use the emitter pin as a star point for the gate drive trace and the high current trace. Also try not to put any sensitive circuitry in side the loop area of the gate drive, and try to keep the area enclosed by this loop as small as possible. The same goes for the high power loop, you wouldn't want your gate drive circuit inside that loop.

Keep the traces to snubbers as short as possible. A snubber can't work well if it has any significant inductance in the resistor or the traces (and i mean any! Try to keep the traces under a centimetre if possible, definitely under an inch). I know this isn't always easy, especially in welders where the snubber often has a power resistor that has to be mounted on a heatsink.

If you can change from a pair of parallel igbts on each side to a single high and a single low side igbt, it would make routing easier, but it depends on the actual devices whether this change is worthwhile.

Only chose the values for the snubber components after you have it on a pcb, there's no point in trying to snub 10mhz ringing if the gate driver is on a highly capacitive breadboard with long inductive leads. It can be helpful to include footprints for various snubbers etc which you might or might not need, or if that messes your layout up too much, you can prototype with snubbers floating in the air tacked onto the back of the pcb until you've got it finalised and then respin the pcb, as long as you keep the nodes that snubbers have to span close on the pcb to keep those leads as short as possible.

hello sir first of all thank you very much for helping me... I tried to optimize my layout and this what i did... Based on that you said :)

POTENZA SOPRA.JPGPOTENZA DIETRO.JPGPOTENZA.JPG
CONTROLLO SOPRA.JPGCONTROLLO DIETRO.JPGCONTROLLO.JPG
RECTIFIER SOPRA.JPGRECTIFIER DIETRO.JPGRECTIFIER.JPG

now the jumper are used only for reduce the path from gate driver to fet's emitter.

Last edited:
p.s. Just to remind you that the catch diodes d17/d18 only have to take the magnetising current, not the full primary current, so depending on how much that is you could possibly get away with different diodes in a different package without a heatsink. That may help your layout.

there is no one correct layout. I get a bit ocd about layout so i could tweak it until the cows come home (i think i have aspergers).

Keep all the nodes that are attached to the emitters and collectors as short and fat as possible without jumpers if possible. It would obviously be easier if you had a double sided pcb or the igbts weren't on the edge of the board so you could route that side of the igbts but i assume that's a limitation of your heatsink placement. Still i'm sure you could reduce the number of jumpers around there.

Try and get the decoupling capacitors as close as possible to the transistors to minimise the size of that high current loop and minimise noise which could interfere with your circuit. It looks like you've got some non-polarised capcitors relatively close to the transistors compared to the electrolytics. That's good. They have low esr so are good for high current spikes and they tolerate heat better than electrolytics. They could probably be closer though.

Keep the traces to snubbers as short as possible. A snubber can't work well if it has any significant inductance in the resistor or the traces (and i mean any! Try to keep the traces under a centimetre if possible, definitely under an inch). I know this isn't always easy, especially in welders where the snubber often has a power resistor that has to be mounted on a heatsink.

If you can change from a pair of parallel igbts on each side to a single high and a single low side igbt, it would make routing easier, but it depends on the actual devices whether this change is worthwhile.

Only chose the values for the snubber components after you have it on a pcb, there's no point in trying to snub 10mhz ringing if the gate driver is on a highly capacitive breadboard with long inductive leads. It can be helpful to include footprints for various snubbers etc which you might or might not need, or if that messes your layout up too much, you can prototype with snubbers floating in the air tacked onto the back of the pcb until you've got it finalised and then respin the pcb, as long as you keep the nodes that snubbers have to span close on the pcb to keep those leads as short as possible.

hello guys i prepared a excel sheet for calculations of transformer, can some please check it and tell me if everything is ok...
CAL 1.JPG
CAL 2.JPG
CAL 3.JPG

wally7856

I think your secondary turns calculation is off by 2x

From K billings book, 2.77 part 2.
Forward converters
Secondary turns =
Vpri min / pri turns =
277vdc / 11 pri turns = 25.18 V/turn

60vdc sec / 25.18 V/turns = 2.38 turns on secondary = 3 whole turns.

Other than that, i suspect you will need more wires than you think to keep it cool and the thickness of the wires depends on how you wind the transformer. Whether you have pri sec pri or just pri sec.

Without even trying to see if your wires fit i suspect they will not. Stranded wires need a lot of room. At these power levels you would be better off using litz wire or copper foil. But both are very difficult to buy.

I think your secondary turns calculation is off by 2x

From K billings book, 2.77 part 2.
Forward converters
Secondary turns =
Vpri min / pri turns =
277vdc / 11 pri turns = 25.18 V/turn

60vdc sec / 25.18 V/turns = 2.38 turns on secondary = 3 whole turns.

Other than that, i suspect you will need more wires than you think to keep it cool and the thickness of the wires depends on how you wind the transformer. Whether you have pri sec pri or just pri sec.

Without even trying to see if your wires fit i suspect they will not. Stranded wires need a lot of room. At these power levels you would be better off using litz wire or copper foil. But both are very difficult to buy.

hello sir i'm using this formula to calculate the turns form transformer and inductor design handbooks third edition.
formula.JPG

Kanwar

Jagdeep,

I don't want to criticize you on this thread but the level of the questions you ask simply states that you don't have adequate knowledge of basic switching electronics so far and you want people to spoon feed you so that you can design something which you are not capable of. Its like wasting others time.

Also as I can see when ever people ask you about the questions they put to you, you have no answer for them, which very much points to the fact that you yourself have no understanding of why and how things work on basic level of switching converters.

Jagdeep,

I don't want to criticize you on this thread but the level of the questions you ask simply states that you don't have adequate knowledge of basic switching electronics so far and you want people to spoon feed you so that you can design something which you are not capable of. Its like wasting others time.

Also as I can see when ever people ask you about the questions they put to you, you have no answer for them, which very much points to the fact that you yourself have no understanding of why and how things work on basic level of switching converters.

i'm asking the questions because i don't have much knowledge on smps power supply, but if i can't ask questions here, for what purpose has been made this forum?
i'm not asking to do everything for me, i'm only asking to confirm my calculations and check my layout, i don't see where is the problem...
if you don't want to answer don't look at my thread and thats it.

hello sir i'm using this formula to calculate the turns form transformer and inductor design handbooks third edition.
View attachment 5337

hello sir i did calculations according the book that you mention:

Pout: 2400W
Core: 2X EE71 ferrroxcube
Frequency: 50kHz
Flux density: 0.2T

Total period: 20us
T(on): 10us
Np(min): (Vnom*Ton)/(B*Ae)= 11.90 > rounded to 12 turns
Vpt: (Vmin/Np(min)) = 23 V/turn
Ns(min): (Vs/Np(min)) = (120+1.5/23) =5.28 > rounded to 6 Turns
primary turns adjusment according secondary turns: (Vmin*Nsmin)/Vs = (277*6)/121.5 = 13.67 > ...? rounded..?

Kanwar

i'm asking the questions because i don't have much knowledge on smps power supply, but if i can't ask questions here, for what purpose has been made this forum?
i'm not asking to do everything for me, i'm only asking to confirm my calculations and check my layout, i don't see where is the problem...
if you don't want to answer don't look at my thread and thats it.

The questions you are asking imply that you have sufficient level of knowledge which is not the case with you, because you are asking questions of advance levels and don't even have the basic level of understanding to begin with.