Search results

1. C

Need help with a simple BUCK

I have a few push pull SMSP's that output around 90VDC. I would like to leave them as is and add a buck to the transformer output. I am looking to do 48V 6A. I have used some calculators to provide me with the required component values but I do not know what controller to use. I would like to...
  2. C

Klipsch Bash SMPS DIY Rebuild

Why not start one more project :) I have a very nice Klipsch Subwoofer that has failed due to poor design in the power supply. Origionally I was going to try and replace just the transformer but after fooling around with it I decided to reverse engineer and redo the whole power supply...
  3. C

Help Finding Core/Bobbin for SMPS Repair

Among the many projects that I have going on is the repair of a SMPS transformer that I ruined dismantling while looking for a short. Turns out the transformer was perfectly fine. After being upset I now have to re-create this thing in hopes that I can salvage this power supply. I am about 95%...
  4. C

DIY SMPS 1.4 Kw WITH CCM PFC

Hello SMPS Community I am working on a SMPS that I would like to use for some amps I want to build. I have some schematics for a CCM PFC and a DC-DC converter. The design could meet class D and 80+ specs according simulation tests. I do however have some questions. I am well rounded in...