Search results

1. R

Repair of smps SOUNDCRAFT PSM300 HELP needed

Hi there The diode was the very first one after the transformer. That relay going mad is do to the voltage drop, probably because you have a short somewhere, most likely the mosfets. Check those As for the capacitors I have no idea. The new ones might have blown do to the relay opening and...
  2. R

Looks like your on to something Lamp would light up brightly a few times per second. Voltage across main capacitors was drained severely at each pulse I cannot see any obvious signs of problems on the output stage but I'll keep looking
  3. R

I'm only able to test one at a time Both sides give the same signal At 47ohm At 22ohm
  4. R

This is a shot from the UC3844 chip channel A being Vcc and channel B is measured at output pin 6 Next two shots are zoomed in please note time scale this is the signal as it leaves the board and heads to the isolating transformer towards the mosfets and here is measured at the gate...
  5. R

power supply gives out +17v -17v and +48v first thing I noticed when it arrived is that the surge resistor was blown, so I shunted it out with a thin wire since every shop I went to told that they don´t have them in stock and it would take weeks to get. this is a section of the power...
  6. R

Hi, first post here. I've always admired switch mode power supply's and have always wanted to make one, since I already have a nice small class T amp to go with it, but never had the time and money to invest much. So when a friend of mine came along with a soundcraft power supply that needed...