Search results

1. V

HV SMPS 12v - 500v

Wow I am not too familiar with a scope and don't want to blow mine up, but will see if i can get to doing it tomorrow, want to put a load on there as well and see what the circuit is capable of. I have been playing with the simulator link you supplied and concocted this schematic, Do you...
  2. V

HV SMPS 12v - 500v

Working ? Hi KX36 Thanks just opened your quote will go read it again, but can't wait to post these pic. First picture, shows the occilator (SH3525 top on the pc board) running free without feedback (and no load) - ± 700v 2nd picture, shows same sg3525 running with feedback on (and no...
  3. V

HV SMPS 12v - 500v

Working KX36 Had a good look at the thread you recommended and at TI and other App notes regarding current compensation etc, to much math and formulas don't think I can do it in 20 years :o, Maybe if help me with the UCC28083 as it looks to have a better/easier way of currant compensation...
  4. V

HV SMPS 12v - 500v

Hi KX36 I tried today to ad the TL431 circuit to the SG3525 circuit that is working fine on its own, but as soon as I delete the earths/ground on the secondary side, to connect he Tl431 circuit, the simulation does not work, even before I connected any of the TL431 circuit, any idea or...
  5. V

HV SMPS 12v - 500v

SG3525 simulation KX36 Thank you getting me to go back to the SG3525, I tried before to simulate this chip in a couple of different circuits but it always failed, now I know it was because I connected the bridge diodes the wrong way round, now it is working, Is there any suggestions from...
  6. V

HV SMPS 12v - 500v

KX36 Thanks for the advice, the more I play and read your docs about the TL431 the more I release that maths is the key to getting this working, Last night have simulated another circuit (from the web see attached) and would like to incorporate the opto feedback into it, I can then try to use...
  7. V

HV SMPS 12v - 500v

Hi Guys. I have been trolling the threads here on SMPS for a while, but as most SMPS are mains voltage to ±12v or so, or 12v to ±35v for car amps etc, I could not find answers relating to my questions. I have built SMPS's based on SG3525 and IR 2153 chip , (there is allot of information re...