110.3 KB · Views: 747
  • 100wdamp.jpg
    100wdamp.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 895

Malmir

a 100W class-D amp

No schematic was found

Only these :(

As far as have been told Class D is the easiest way of PWM amplifing. This is a analog voltage level changer amp to drive the fets and not a Class D. Some reverse engineering is Done. Look at the PDF.

Attachments

• SCHEMATIC1 _ 100w D Amp.pdf
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,128

Sierra

Valve Lover!
Correct

I think you are right.

However, thats a simple design of amplifier.

Have you developed any Class-D Amplifiers?

May be you want to show some pictures?

Malmir

My first was the simple thing from the Dutch Elektor.
Think is simply was called PDM amplifier. PDM = Pulse Dauer Modulationen = PWM.
Pictures no, at least no jet :).

FELIBAR12

As far as have been told Class D is the easiest way of PWM amplifing. This is a analog voltage level changer amp to drive the fets and not a Class D. Some reverse engineering is Done. Look at the PDF.

Mosfets,inverted!!!
correct form:source's to +/-rails

Malmir

I have seen that :). But i don't have schematic tool at home, but at work, thus i can't change before tuesday or wednesday.

Problem is i did not remember what was Source and what was Drain at the symbol :-(. I always forget.

Malmir

In english please :) ? But i guess Youask if it is not an class D and NO it is not.

Felibar. It looks to much similar to be a coincident :).

Aucosticraft

To my kowledge pin 2 and 3 needs to be interchanged. As the ic LM393 forms a part of oscillator. And to initiate Oscillations Positive feedback is required. correct me if I am wrong.

Malmir

Do you think of the pdf file ? if pin 2 and 3 are interconnected You would have only noice voltage at output ? It's connected as an amp not oscil.

Aucosticraft

MalMir, I am not a pro person. All I know that for oscillations to start it needs positive feedback. to check if my basic assumption is correct. I checked with a circuit of one thats in market and so it must be working. I refered to other subwoofer amplifier given here. cause I am not vry sure how the design is going to work I had said correct me . Also if any of you have spice model for LM 393 I would like to try using proteus.

Aucosticraft

Well here is a circuit diaram of the rectified ckt. I have simulated it using Proteus ISIS.

Attachments

• 100W PCB.pdf
    28.7 KB · Views: 663

hilli_billi

Hi,
I think #1t IS class-d. The power fets are an N-type and one P-type. Malmirs schematic is ok. The 35µH coil L1 and C8 are the output filter.
C13, R3, R5 is the feedback to the comparator.
Seems to be an old schematic. Nowadays I would use something like IRS2092.

Malmir

:-( :-( :-( uhu mama.....

Hilli-Billi. No i just saw i did a pcb reading flaw :-( ****, scheisse, merde.
Pin 2 and 3 ARE exchanged :-(

Sorry Aucostkraft, You might be right anyhow :-(