100W Class-D

hilli_billi

Oh, what a pity.
So the feedback must lead to the non-inverting input as Aucosticraft found out by his simulation?
Has anyone build this amp ?
What is the oscillating frequency?

Aucosticraft

Oh, what a pity.
So the feedback must lead to the non-inverting input as Aucosticraft found out by his simulation?
Has anyone build this amp ?
What is the oscillating frequency?

No, Hilli_billi I confirmed it using simulation. because I believe that what ever we say should be tested (preferably)

I have assembled this circuit. but I am using it for Subwoofer.
This cheap circuit is perfect for sub woofer. If you too are going to assemble it for full range I wont recommend it. its frequency was around 350Khz. measured at simulation.

this circuit is very very basic. and a good learning too. I would say read all the material available on UCD. so you understands what to tweak when required.

Dear friend , sure you would love to engineer this project than just assembling it.

hilli_billi

You are completely right, Aucosticraft.

But I won't build this. As I mentioned before, I prefer the reference dessign IRAudamp(IRS2092).
Sounds good, over current protection, etc.

I've simulated this 100W Class-D with LT-Spice. At least it works, but frequency is about 171 kHz.
Therefore would be interresting, the frequency in real life.
Those who are interrested, find the .asc file in the attachment.

Malmir, did you realy build it?

Regards

Attachments

• LTC_DigAudio_100W.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 382

jukilo

I´m afraid, charging capacitors on output gates (C6, C7 on 100W PCB.pdf) open both fets during start and damage it.