HiFi version of My AMP (Leach topology)

JAKUB_G

Now I am working on this thing. When I finish it, the PCB layout will be probably free.

Attachments

• AIO.jpg
    AIO.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 226

Sierra

Valve Lover!
Are you using same Technic of leach amplifier here?

Can we see schematics in the mean time? more pictures? :)

JAKUB_G

Yeas, the main topology is left over from leach amp. All transistors except output devices is other than in leach amp, and operating points of differential stage and voltage amplifier is different. Compensation capacitors too... During the weekend I write schematic and make some photos.

JAKUB_G

Some better photos.

Attachments

• P3040044_upraveny.jpg
    P3040044_upraveny.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 123
  • P3040045_upraveny.jpg
    P3040045_upraveny.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 109
  • P3040043_upraveny.jpg
    P3040043_upraveny.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 87
  • P3040046_upraveny.jpg
    P3040046_upraveny.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 90
  • P3040048_upraveny.jpg
    P3040048_upraveny.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 80
  • P3040047_upraveny.jpg
    P3040047_upraveny.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 97

IGBT

Switching Fanatic!
Details

Now I am working on this thing. When I finish it, the PCB layout will be probably free.

@ JAKUB_G

I saw many nice projects made by you.

But I never saw any of them complete, either you show schematics or PCB layout.c-)

Why you are publishing those projects without files?c((@

Put every thing here it will be better for us.

Pictures are useless for us c::SD

erhan739

Yes that's true. jakub's jobs, projects and reasons is very good but he is never sharing anything except images. if he post files, it is better for all diyers.

JAKUB_G

Well, I dont have so much time to complete all my designs and realisations. Im eighteen years old, and now I finishing High school and have to learn for exams. The second thing, is. What if I dont want to publish them? They take a lot of my time on. Most of them. There is a lot of projects on my website, which is tuned and functional. It takes a lot of time to prepare it for publish too. I hope you apprehend me...
BTW: when I publish something, do not search it here, but on my website....

IGBT

Switching Fanatic!
oo

Well, I dont have so much time to complete all my designs and realisations. Im eighteen years old, and now I finishing High school and have to learn for exams. The second thing, is. What if I dont want to publish them? They take a lot of my time on. Most of them. There is a lot of projects on my website, which is tuned and functional. It takes a lot of time to prepare it for publish too. I hope you apprehend me...
BTW: when I publish something, do not search it here, but on my website....

Those are bad things you said Jakub_G

Search at your web site?

most of us comes here, not there.

If you dont want to publish them, then dont act like you are professional.

Either you show them, or dont show

JAKUB_G

As can I read, you dont know what is to design, and tune an amplifier... OK. I wont put here something. I dont act a professional, I havent age and experiences to that....

IGBT

Switching Fanatic!
As can I read, you dont know what is to design, and tune an amplifier... OK. I wont put here something. I dont act a professional, I havent age and experiences to that....

friend this place for DIY

And you sharing nothing in real world, only pictures

Keep sharing pictures ((@

erhan739

No need advanced information for this job. I haven't information about amplifier as much as you. But ı'm sharing my or my friend's projects good or bad. Members decides it. This is important: put something. And later, other members talks about for this or others. Don't forget, Any one here is an engineer. I was surfing on the net, ı found this site. and ı posted my little projects and ı got valuable friends Although my English is bad but agree all of them. I'm requesting it as a moderator.

JAKUB_G

I just want to say, this amp is under development and you wants schematic and PCB right now. Wait to finish and until it wont be tuned.
To the technical parameters: Output power: 275W into 4 ohm, 180 into 8ohm @ -+60Vdc. Harmonic distortion raises less than 0,04% I will measure it on AP this month. Slew rate: more than 50V/us. S/N ratio: >100dB. Ask for more parameters...

Last edited:

Corvett

I just want to say, this amp is under development and you wants schematic and PCB right now. Wait to finish and until it wont be tuned.
To the technical parameters: Output power: 275W into 4 ohm, 180 into 8ohm @ -+60Vdc. Harmonic distortion raises less than 0,04% I will measure it on AP this month. Slew rate: more than 50V/us. S/N ratio: >100dB. Ask for more parameters...

Hello Jakub

Did you get the PCBs and schematics ready for share?