Looking for good quality USB Oscilloscope

Rogelio

Hi,

Can someone recommend a good quality USB Oscilloscope with price range of US$200 TO US$300. I'm replacing my old Leader 12mhz 1021 Analog Oscilloscope.
Planning to use it mostly on repair of PWM Power Supply, Digital Circuits. probably capable of handling 300V DC.
Is it possible that USB Scope have software application that it can be used as Automobile Diagnostic Tool?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

CobraNet

Hi,

Can someone recommend a good quality USB Oscilloscope with price range of US$200 TO US$300. I'm replacing my old Leader 12mhz 1021 Analog Oscilloscope.
Planning to use it mostly on repair of PWM Power Supply, Digital Circuits. probably capable of handling 300V DC.
Is it possible that USB Scope have software application that it can be used as Automobile Diagnostic Tool?
Thanks in advance

Grap one of these
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATTEN-ADS11...90521?pt=BI_Oscilloscopes&hash=item4cf99add79

Just get a x100 Probe, and that's all

Rogelio

Thanks for the info.
Also eyeing Owon SDS6062 60MHZ. worth $380 from Ebay. Do you think its OWON have higher quality compare to Atten and Rigol DSO?

IGBT

Switching Fanatic!
Thanks for the info.
Also eyeing Owon SDS6062 60MHZ. worth $380 from Ebay. Do you think its OWON have higher quality compare to Atten and Rigol DSO?

All those scopes with the 380US$ range are almost close to each others.

Good luck friend