Loudness control - circuit!

radio

Hello!:)
I need good scheme (circuit) or project loudness control with three fixed positions.:UP:
1. Flat frequency response
2. Bass and high rise about 4dB
3. Bass and high rise for about 10dB
Thanks

Lira

Hi,
Specific for your aplication you will have to do it by yourself, but i can help. First you will have to use a opamp like ne5532, than calculate the frequency you want on each block(on block for flat, one for bass and one for high), don't forget to put a buffer on the first stage, you can use trimpots or fixed resistor and some bottons to activate what you want on the circuit.
The schematic will be like this (this one is a crossover, but you can put a buffer on the input and join all the outputs by another buffer.

Here is the buffer

Here is a nice calculator for you to start:
esp-lr13.exe

Hope this helps

Last edited:

radio

Hello!:)
I need good scheme (circuit) or project loudness control with three fixed positions.:UP:
1. Flat frequency response
2. Bass and high rise about 4dB
3. Bass and high rise for about 10dB
Thanks
Hi,
Very well to start!?:)

radio

Hi,
Specific for your aplication you will have to do it by yourself, but i can help. First you will have to use a opamp like ne5532, than calculate the frequency you want on each block(on block for flat, one for bass and one for high), don't forget to put a buffer on the first stage, you can use trimpots or fixed resistor and some bottons to activate what you want on the circuit.
The schematic will be like this (this one is a crossover, but you can put a buffer on the input and join all the outputs by another buffer.

Here is the buffer

Here is a nice calculator for you to start:
esp-lr13.exe

Hope this helps

Hi !!
Very well to start !?
thanks
P.S.
I was weak from English?!

Last edited:

Nico

Radio, if I read what you ask for is a loudness control with 0, 4 and 10 dB boost. What you got above is a cross-over network for woofer and tweeter, was this what you wanted? I don't think so. My question is at what frequency do you want the bass boost at.

Nico

Sorry guys, I am still working out how the posting works and I don't reply to another dead thread.

hpavictor

Hello , I interesed this subject .
Look , this is an schematic if you need ?

Attachments

• Equal Loudness ISO226 2003.pdf
    68.4 KB · Views: 454