Tas5630/5611 pcb

Mslbrll

Hi guys, i just made my own PCB for TAS5630 and the replacements.
I want if u guys can check it, i already did but maybe i miss something, i based the pcb on the recomended pcb for this chips but only on single side pcb.
Its a basic pcb just for a beta test.

Here is the PDF and the original eagle file whit the pcb.

Ill glad to recive some tips or improves for this pcb.

Thanks

Attachments

• TAS QHP.zip
    20.4 KB · Views: 215
  • TAS 56xx.pdf
    58.7 KB · Views: 340

Malmir

I have done some their demo boards, and i would do this one a bit longer Put the coils site by site in parallel, turn the "power" caps 90 degree's and put them a bit closer to the chip.
The 2 "power" elyt's in the middle, slice the area in to from the elyts to the chip, not only 1 mm from pins. You are doing a "coil" in these traces and they should be equal as possible.
The filters at output connectors. I would have put them at "inner site" not away from source.
It looks like a jumber from one of the 4 lyt's to a little circuit "above" the chip. Move that jumber away from elyt to a place closer to the connector.
Nice board by the way :).

Malmir

I mean move lyt as clos possible to the chip. Try do an equal lenghted fat trace from lyt (the shape, not necesarily the lyt it self) to the power pins. Turn coils to stand parallel.
I'll come up with one board we made, as an exsamble.

Mslbrll

Sadly i didint use it, instead i bougth a irs2092 module on ebay. Its still a pending work use this amp.