Uni SMPS 300W

panos123

yes but i have a ridiculus problem....
i have a pair of 13009 and a pair of 13007... :w)
so i think the only way is to go with two smps...
and something else..
what about the outpout filter?
i should use two separated filters(one for each smps)or one core with for both filters?

panos123

i winded the transformer but i have problem...
i have 55 volts insted of 60(i made 15 turns)and it doesn't have power...
when i conect a 230 volt 60watt bulb at the smps bulb light up a litle and voltage drops to 43 volt...
how can i fix it?

duuka97

i winded the transformer but i have problem...
i have 55 volts insted of 60(i made 15 turns)and it doesn't have power...
when i conect a 230 volt 60watt bulb at the smps bulb light up a litle and voltage drops to 43 volt...
how can i fix it?

Try to reverse current wind direction. Or first detach voltage feedback and put a light bulb parralel with trafo and then power on if light bulb grow current wind is ok if isnt grow reverse current wind. Then attach voltage feedback and you SMPS is redy for use.

Aco ispravi me ako gresim :)

duuka97

Try to reverse current wind direction. Or first detach voltage feedback and put a light bulb parralel with trafo and then power on if light bulb grow current wind is ok if isnt grow reverse current wind. Then attach voltage feedback and you SMPS is redy for use.

You have a 55V because of death time. 2x45% is 90% for storage so you get 90% of 60V is 54-55V. Which exuasion you use to calculate, acca will explain this better.

Aco aj objasni ako te mrzi da pises english napisi na srpski ja cu da prevedem :D

panos123

hi duka.thank you for help.i conected a lamp as you said and it glow.so this ok.what else can i do to solve my problem?i used 3x0.7 mm coper wire for the sec of the transformer.i use one by233 for rectification.

Acca

You CAN'T use one diode for rectification,this is not flyback inverter.This is reason of voltage drop ;)
You MUST use two or four diodes (you must use both half periods of oscilation,you can use center taped or bridge rectifier) and this will be OK.
Duka,all your text is right ;)

Last edited:

panos123

duka i conected the lamp at primary...
acca i didn't know that....
i changed the outpout coil (120 turns around a yelow core) with another one that had 10 turbs around a yelow core...
then i had no voltage drop...
i conected a 200 watt load and i had 50 volt at the outpout...i had 54 with no load...
but it worked about 10 seconds with 200 watt load and after transistors blown out....

panos123

acca i'm done with this....
it was the last smps i tried...
i have an 1kva transformer core...
so i will wind this transformer and i will have no problem....
this is the schematic i used
Uni SMPS Sema.JPG

Attachments

• ????? ?????.jpg
    ????? ?????.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 72

Acca

Your choice.This schematic is bad.It can work fine but it's bad.I have lot better smps,but you choose classic transformer.I like it too,but I hate big number of turns :)

posinfo

Hi acca and everyone, i want to build this smps but it did not have power, the light light a while and stop, please let me know how can i rewind the t2 (e16), please let me know how many turns and what wire i need to use, if you can send a picture ilustrating, thanks a lot.

panos123

acca thank you for all your help...
i deceded to give smps a last try...
i have an old but working 200 watt smps...
it use ONE mosfet to drive the transformer....
smps is ok...i tested it to it's lmits...
i'm thinking to conect anther one tranformer in parallel with it's transormer..
it uses erl35....
but i see that it doesnt have any polyester cap(1μf) to popwer the trasnformer...
it drives the trafo with 330vdc from the electrolitic caps...
so i tried to conect an ei33 transformer(40 turns primary)in parallel with the smps tra/mer and it didn't start up....
what is the problem with that?
i don't have see again any smps like that...

Acca

Hi acca and everyone, i want to build this smps but it did not have power, the light light a while and stop, please let me know how can i rewind the t2 (e16), please let me know how many turns and what wire i need to use, if you can send a picture ilustrating, thanks a lot.
Did you make it or you plan to make it?

Acca

acca thank you for all your help...
i deceded to give smps a last try...
i have an old but working 200 watt smps...
it use ONE mosfet to drive the transformer....
smps is ok...i tested it to it's lmits...
i'm thinking to conect anther one tranformer in parallel with it's transormer..
it uses erl35....
but i see that it doesnt have any polyester cap(1μf) to popwer the trasnformer...
it drives the trafo with 330vdc from the electrolitic caps...
so i tried to conect an ei33 transformer(40 turns primary)in parallel with the smps tra/mer and it didn't start up....
what is the problem with that?
i don't have see again any smps like that...
Flyback SMPS,like in most TV and monitors.
You can't add E33 or any transformer in parallel to it.Search about flyback SMPS principle of working...