Search results

1. K

Direct power amplifier design?

Hi all,long time no see.I have been working on many exotic projects in last few months and i have found on the internet titles like "Direct power amplifier".So i decided to talk about that and see is there something what can be done in DIY version and which can be good as classic D amp.I will...
  2. K

Lets make most compact SMPS,yes this is chalenging

As I said in title block idea is simple,but just the idea.Currently I am working with TINY switch and also there r TOP switch topologies which r amazing.The thing is to make it even smaller and with less parts count number.This should not be a topic for a begginers.So if u really see that u can...
  3. K

Transformer calculator with skin effect included

http://www.bcae1.com/trnsfrmr.htm :UP:
  4. K

6KW class D

From what I know this is almost perfect amplifier.I hope so that somebody will find this interesting. Regards,
  5. K

500KHz(1MHz) 1% to 99% PWM

Hi all, I am designing circuits and usually i am making solutions for things where other engeneers r not 100% successful.I will not act like a begginer here or try to "steal" the knowledge.I will be glad to share or help.This time i need help.I tryed many times to make as I said in title block...