Search results

1. K

I'm searching of IR2153_SMPS in 300W

I'm a Korean. and uncomfortable speaking English. 7 pin had welded when I initially fed electricity it and smelled and smoked. But this time while I redrew it I discovered that I found there is a little gab between the wire and the spot of 7 pin. I'm not sure if some heat occurred in there...
  2. K

This is my new assembled IR2153_SMPS. When I tested initially I saw high voltage i wanted very short moment, maybe 5 seconds. And a resistor smoked. Today I tried a 200w light bulb connecting. But I only saw bulb's winking 3 ~5 sec., I expected this SMPS to stop winking. Then this bulb stopped...
  3. K

Here is one of poor stuff today made. The chema is exellent norazmi's. The 2 parts unconnected in the schema were not connecred. It would be connected after getting high voltages I wanted. I got 1.1 volt from this stuff from it.
  4. K

I've tried to make it, but every time failed. I want to see good working IR2153_SMPS. And and want to touch and feel it in my hand. If some one has it, I'd like buy it. Please contact me. email:jacobku06181@gmail.com I'm waiting.
  5. K

IR2153 smps with short circuit protection.

I've tested ir2153 smps with toroidal core trafo I made temporary to find out the point to get higher voltage. I made several tabs at every turn of Pri. Pri. has 24 turns, sec. has 10 turns. And in this toroidal core, I got 1 volt DC in Pri 6 th turns. At another turns, I got lower volt than 6...
  6. K

IR2153 smps with short circuit protection.

I'd like to assemble the original schema of norazmi. I'v a trafo, TDK EI40 core. Here's the spec of its. Would you Please help me, good turns for the trafo, Pri and Sec. I want to get 200 volts DC in secondary out.