400w mono good amplifier for general purporse!

erhan739

yes , they are jumpers you can make with cable... or if you don't want it you can make other pcb.. choice is yours.

erhan739

you can get 250w with this pcb. or you can increse output transistors will you get up to smoothly 400w with 2ohm loads

Attachments

• amp 250.jpg
    amp 250.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 129
  • amp 250.pdf
    610.1 KB · Views: 240

nazirdigi

you can get 250w with this pcb. or you can increse output transistors will you get up to smoothly 400w with 2ohm loads

can i use ksp13,ksp56 instead mpsa13,mpsa56.
for bd139,140 can i use mje340,mje350 or d669,b649.

for the tip41,42,bd139/40 need heatsink or not?

Last edited:

erhan739

normally not needed but if you can add small one it will be good.
You're right bd , mje, D and B series similars and you can check datasheets for ksp and mpsa.

nazirdigi

mr erhan
thank u for reply.
for amp250 can i use 4ampere fuses in rails for safety.
because i am using crawbar speaker protection.

Last edited:

erhan739

how many is your supply voltage? you can calculate fuse current or if you say voltage ı'll advice to you but if you want get 250w minimum 4 amps

nazirdigi

hi erhan
i dont know how to calculate this fuse method.
if u can pls explain the calculation.
also biasing adjustment for outputs. for example one pair output 25ma for bias adjust so where i put the probes in the curcuit any methods pls explain.

erhan739

nazirdigi, ı too don't know how to bias adjustments but ı'm using transistors with no heatsinks ı they don't get heats it's ok. and this circuit's bias driver is automatic don't worry. and you can do with watt/current calculation/ per alternance/

nazirdigi

nazirdigi, ı too don't know how to bias adjustments but ı'm using transistors with no heatsinks ı they don't get heats it's ok. and this circuit's bias driver is automatic don't worry. and you can do with watt/current calculation/ per alternance/

thank erhan for your reply
for amp400 which value fuses shoud i use in rails.
for amp out which value fuses shoud i use for speaker safety.

erhan739

nazirdigi, don't forget: fuses can't protects to speakers alone. for this job , various methods usable. for example; dc offset protection, peak limiter, clip limiter dc capacitacion charge protection and many more

nazirdigi

nazirdigi, don't forget: fuses can't protects to speakers alone. for this job , various methods usable. for example; dc offset protection, peak limiter, clip limiter dc capacitacion charge protection and many more

hi erhan
i am using dc protection is crawbar.so im putting fuses in power rails and the amp out. so if dc offset is more than 35 v the crawbar will blow the fuses thats why i asked.
can u share peak limiter, clip limiter dc capacitacion charge protection curcuits and pcb.
for amp 400 what is the maximum voltage dc for psu and i bought 10ampere -55vac,0,55vac for this amp 400 . i think after rectified the power will be 75vdc. what value fuses i have to use?
thank u

Last edited:

erhan739

nazdrigi your 75v is a bit high for this amp. you don't past 2x60v dc, peak limiter and clip limiter under construction and testing if ı finish ı'll share quickly. if you want work with 75vdc, you can make my other project JBL 301.1 it stands 2ohms and it delivers 400w per channel it tested by me. and capacitation charge protection is very simple, only 4sec delays after amp starts

nazirdigi

nazdrigi your 75v is a bit high for this amp. you don't past 2x60v dc, peak limiter and clip limiter under construction and testing if ı finish ı'll share quickly. if you want work with 75vdc, you can make my other project JBL 301.1 it stands 2ohms and it delivers 400w per channel it tested by me. and capacitation charge protection is very simple, only 4sec delays after amp starts

thanks erhan
where is the pcb of JBL 301.1.