1.5 KW Class D amplifier based on IRS2092, Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
These are double face PCBs, and you must make them, you only can pay the price of PCBs production and then you can assemble them

let me know

Petr

Good day Mr. Microsim, I am testing my own variant with IRS2092, can I inspire from your schematic ? Password missing. Thank you...

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Good day Mr. Microsim, I am testing my own variant with IRS2092, can I inspire from your schematic ? Password missing. Thank you...

My schematic is almost the same one from the IR application note for IRS2092

Dimonis

Can show you my applications of 2092

First : With dual mosfet IRFI4212 +/-35V power supply , oscilating freq. 400kHz , 4Ohm load , 10%THD at 150W , 0.03% at 100W, 0.006 at 1-50W.

IMG_3377.jpg
IMG_3379.jpgIMG_3380.jpgIMG_3381.jpgTHD freq2.JPGTHD.JPG

Second : output mosfets are IRFB5615 +/-55V supply ,4Ohm , 350kHz ,max power - 320W ( 10%THD) , 1-100W - 0.02%THD.

DSC03381_exposure.jpgDSC03399_exposure.jpgDSC03405_exposure.jpg

Petr

Nice job, I prefere to place on PCB good Sallen Key 4th order low pass filter, because original "RC filter" is not sufficient. 6dB/oct only...

Dimonis

Nice job, I prefere to place on PCB good Sallen Key 4th order low pass filter, because original "RC filter" is not sufficient. 6dB/oct only...
Didn't catch you , could you place some schematic on this subject?
I think that 4 order would be a problem at power after 100Watts.

tranbaobien

hi all !
I am new in class d. i built irs2092 amps working base on amps-7d, +/- 50Vdc .fs~380 khz,
Rgate 15 ohms and 5819 , coil 22uh and .47uf/250v, with no input signal , but the output have some hi frequency noise.

Can anyone help me avoid the noise ?

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 57

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Microsim, if is possible have the password for the schematic i have some time and would like to partecipate to this Class D project by making my version of the PCB, I have some experience with amplifiers and single, dual layer PCB.
Just for reference the pdf of two PCB I made, one is a board with 4 ch line mixer + 3 ch TDA amplifier (2 ch and 1 sub), the other is a 300w mono class AB amplifier.

I am sorry for the late response, I missed the post!

I don't know if you can make the PCB and test it, its double sided PCB

please let me know

repomessoni

I am sorry for the late response, I missed the post!

I don't know if you can make the PCB and test it, its double sided PCB

please let me know

Hi Microsim, I have an old version of PCB CAD but work very well and 2 layer PCB is not a big issue, let me see the schematics and I will see how to move forward.
As soon will be ready a first version we can evaluate toghether before start to make the PCB.

I do some repair (for friends) of AV equipment (pro and home, SMPS included) and I have a dedicated bench with PC+EMU sound card+ few software, 50MHz Philips scope (quite old but still in well shape), DC dual power supply, 2.5kw variac, JBC soldering/desoldering station (for TH and SMD components), LG function generator, diy 8/4 ohm 2x1kw resistive dummy load.
With my tools I think will be not a problem make the PCB and test it, of course will take time, depend on complexity and what parts of this schematic can be excluded because not really important for a diyers projetc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.