2 kwts discreet class d need help

pergo

what about the core? Is it a toroid?

Do you want to improve the input comparator part? I mean, substitute with faster bjt ;)

capsighter

calling for norazmi and for all DIYERS to have some opinion of my full bridge discrete class-d layout..

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
i cant see the component details, email me with clear image complete with component value. PCB looks good, need to improve rails trace VCC and VEE, output trace to the mosfet. It looks small, and it might burn the trace when play hard because its suck high current. Pcb looks compact and very good :D

regards
Azmi

capsighter

image file send.. but norazmi i didn't put component value on my layout i just compare it to your schematic if im going to check...

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
Your layout is good 10 cm for full bridge is not big for the power, even class AB will be more bigger than this.

capsighter

tnx norazmi... i hope your full bridge design work... but i'm planning to make a layout of your half bridge design because that is tested i saw from your previous post...

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
yeap. it already been tested for half bridge. Full bridge should work well, even by using totem pole drive and drive more mosfet per channel and of course more supply current need. There is 2 important thing when build amplifier with high efficiency , rated supply and good supply current. :D

capsighter

Tnx for your great idea norazmi can i ask you a favor... can you make me a schematic of your older post half bridge design with complete components and substitution because some of parts are really hard to get, and can you make 2 pairs of mozfet because i,m planning to make a layout for that design and i will post here to get some opinion from you and for all DIYERS...

Regards .. Capsighter

ionutzxpo

hi capsighter,can you please send me the lay off your full bridge? leave me an email for me to send you a compleate half bridge fully discrete components and protected output short and rail's short.
here is my email: ionutzxpo@yahoo.com

capsighter

@norazmi can i use bd139 substitution of MJE13005 for aux transistor...

@ionutzxpo just wait for my link some finalization are being made of my layout...

Regards Capsighter... :)

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
BD139 for lower rail is ok, but try with to-220 package which is better and can supply more current. do you have any another transistor?