DX Blame MKIII -HX

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
This project is absolutelly, totally and entirelly for free

No one will receive free boards or gifts...no profit....so we will have a very low price...my birthday gift to all of you...good and cheap, and guaranteed for free..no one is earning a coin, or boards or any kind off advantage.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Group buy manager, dear Meanman, zimmer may increase his order to 10 boards

He told me using direct email message...let's wait he order here.

Good....we already have a good number of orders.... group buy is doing fine...usually this takes a couple of weeks as you know.... usually group buy close orders 30 to 40 days after start..this is average..and then we have 15 days colecting money and ordering boards.... in less than 60 days people use to be receiving boards and will be starting to build.

For a while only Brazilians are ordering... seems we have not too much builders in this forum..well... SMPS forum is not exactly an audio forum... different people may come here, interested in supplies, automobile amplifiers and these things..seems we have landed in the wrong place....am i wrong?.... .were are they?

Maybe because brazilians knows me and trust me...these guys do not even know me.... i do think we gonna have much more orders in the diyaudio as soons as we start group buy there too.

Well...we are doing fine...but no one from this forum, say, not the ones entered invited by me, are ordering... a pity...i do think the gonna be loosing a great opportunity to be happy buying cheap boards and loosing the change to have and listen a great audio amplifier..able to beat almost all they have ever listened too.

Today is my birthday..i am having now 60 years old...i am a strong 6.0 machine now a days... a better version of me....i am happy as i am sharing a nice amplifier, and soon whole world will be having it alike many other Dx amplifiers shared since 2004.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Cheap, excelent boards offered in MKIII-Hx group buy! where are this forum builders?

they are having an excelent opportunity to have cheap nice boards from a wonderfull amplifier... where are them?

- "We gonna be waiting for you dear friends.... give yourself a chance to assemble a nice amplifier...buying cheap boards from our group buy"

Place your order to reserve boards for you..avoiding to have regrets latter.... this use to happens very often...undecided people usually ask boards after we close group buy..and we do that when we have good quantity of orders...you see..in 24 hours we have already 16 orders.

Já temos 16 encomendas em 24 horas amigos.... o grupo está indo bem..coloquem seus pedidos porque ao chegar a quantidade minima necessária para ter preço bom, então fecharemos o grupo de compras.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
16 boards already ordered in 24 hours...MKIII-Hx group buy is doing fine!

Place your orders...when we reach the minimum ammount we gonna close the group buy to receive paypall and order boards from manufacturer...do not try to order in the day after.

Go ahead guys.... after we close here we gonna open other group buys in other foruns, other group buy managers will run other group buys, price will be different, more expensive i think.

Usually we spend 4 days to have 16 orders...it is doing fine....join us while you have time!

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
How group buy operates

It is a method used world wide, where people from forum decide to organize a group buy for something...the main idea is to reduce price increasing the quantity of orders.

Usually people does that to boards, or pcboards.

Manufacturers use to reduce price depending the quantity you order...when you order 25 board the price is bigger than when you order 100 boards... and so on in a nice negative progression where price goes dropping.

We usually have a manager that has the charge to collect and organize orders, to have names and adresses from the guys that order boards...he collect and organize these orders and then offer a paypall account (nick name from a paypall acount..or adress from a paypall account) to receive money from the ones have posted orders and had collected they real names and complete adress as town, street, house or appartment number, zip code, email and telephone numbers.

Then, after collect all paypall transference money, the group buy manager order boards to the manufacturer he have already selected while he was asking quotation of price to know, aproximatelly, how would be the cost to order some ammount of boards..so..it is important that people post their orders when they really want to go ahead..... because people giving up, quiting, will reduce the quantity and this may increase price and will be bad to everybody.

As soon as group buy manager have received the paypall from everybody, he order boards from manufacturer and this takes some time to receive boards already produce in the group buy manager adress... then group buy manager put boards inside envelopes and send them to the postal system for delivery to your adress... all this process usually spend some good time... 30 to 40 days the group buy use to be opened collecting orders till reach the minimum amount needed to have good price... then some days to receive paypall and confirm payment..then 15 days to order and receive boards (depends on manufacturer) a couple of days to ship them and more 15 days to boards travel to the destination adress.

Group buy manager is always selected in our community because decent and honest.... someone we can trust.

Paypall is an international money transference system that is connected to your credit card or bank account.... the money transference is on line and happens instantaneously.... type paypall in your google search and you will have instructions how to proceed.... they make tests to be sure system is operating fine and to check your data, adress and bank account response...the registration there must be made as soon as you enter group buy placing orders.... you will have a couple of days till we gonna ask you to make money transference to the group buy manager.

I was in several group buys...and they all worked fine without failures..sometimes one board is lost somewhere because of postal system..but this is a rarity and we use to ship having ensurance...shipment cost is included in your price.... so...your price will be board price multiplied by the quantity you order plus the shipment price to your country....that use to be around 11 USD average..

More than 200 orders where shipped, around 400 boards are distributed around our big world..all Dx Corporation (Union of happy audiophiles..the good ones are with us) units assembled having satisfied diy customers..no one have complained till this day.

regards,

Carlos

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
My PCBs

Meanman,

Please add 2 PCBs for me, i would like to enjoy that robust amplifier.

Thank you :UP:

meanman64

Update
Mitchel : 2 boards
Destroyer x : 2 boards
Meanman64 : 2 boards
Zimmer : 10 boards
niss_man : 2 boards
ngeer786 : 6 boards
microsim : 2 boards
Total : 26

Rudi_Ratlos

Happy birthday, Carlos! Enjoy the day! Enjoy your life!

Tell me please: What is the highlight of the DX Blame HX compared to the DX Blame MKII, for example? How does it sound?
I would like and have 2 PCBs, Patrick.

Best regards - Rudi

meanman64

Happy Birthday Carlos many many happy years to come.

Update
Mitchel : 2 boards
Destroyer x : 2 boards
Meanman64 : 2 boards
Zimmer : 10 boards
niss_man : 2 boards
ngeer786 : 6 boards
microsim : 2 boards
Rudi_Ratlos : 2 boards
Asdiasx : 2 boards
Total : 30

We reach the 30 boards Thank you all

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Thank you all folks....thank you by the confidence

Thanks to all of you that have ordered during my birthday....this is nice:

Microsim
Asdiax
Niss_man
Rudi Ratlos
ngeer

Will be good to have all of you in the Corporation....thanks to the new members and best regards to the veterans.

Sound is different dear Rudi....looks to have more dinamics.....the amplifier seems faster (slew rate and attack).... treble is transparent....very present, strong but also fluid....seems that are reflecting inside fog.....bass is more deep , more strong and present than MKII.... seems that voices are better to the MKII...only female voices are better, because male voices are better to the MKIII-Hx .... i will produce, soon, a video comparison

regards,

Carlos

evette

pcb,s

wiz:;Hello Sir can I order 6 boards please. Anything designed by Mr. Carlo,s I WANT.:w):UP:
Evette

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
It is a big honor to have you in our group buy dear Evette

You are a nice dear friend... i am using all these power transistors you have sent me....more than 25 high power units you have sent me..hundreds of small transistor and a lot of MJE15XXX units you shipped to uncle charlie...i will never forget your kindness..not only because the kindness itself, but also because i am watching your transistors everyday when i assemble and test my units.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Dear Meanman...minimum is 30 to start..but we should try 50 or more

this will give time to people to organize themselves and to know the group buy is running.

Also if some guys give up because unpredictable reasons, then we gonna have always bigger quantity than the minimum amount needed...you see..now we have room for 6 because of evette..if someone give up, then we will be ready to go having these extra orders that produces results bigger than 30.... we have room...guarantee to reach minimum quantity even having people that may quit to pay.

regards,

Carlos