1.5 KW Class D amplifier based on IRS2092, Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Microsim
greetings can you show BOM partlist ONLY at least diyers can see if parts are available
not many diyers can get 2 layer pcb 4 layer pcb is even harder to get only group buy is possible
for diyers to get pcb
warm regards
michelle

BOM cannot be available at this time of the project.

Please be tuned :D

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
That looks cool

Guys, please check "iraudamp9" 1.7kW / 2ohm...

Woow

Thats impressive, but no one is making that amplifier from DIY guys around.

May be becasue:-

* Its SMD
* Very costy to make it as proto
* Not any DIY can make double sided PCBs?
* Not all DIY can assemble and solder SMD?

Thats an application note amplifier, and the internet is full with these schematics and no one pays attention to them. its just an application note.

Even those who made amplifiers with IRS2092 had serious problems with noise and sound quality, DUE poor PCB layout may be? or due critical selection of parts? and output Mosfets maybe?

This will be DIY, but nothing from the critical components will be shown to DIY, WHY?

Because it will be copied LIKE hell in no time. Specially the output devices.
The MOSFETS!

Good luck friend ;)

proto

Hi microsim,could you please sent me the password,thank you for your time.( for commercial 1600W class-d Amplifier)

dudaindc

Analog Ears!
Woow

Thats impressive, but no one is making that amplifier from DIY guys around.

May be becasue:-

* Its SMD
* Very costy to make it as proto
* Not any DIY can make double sided PCBs?
* Not all DIY can assemble and solder SMD?

Thats an application note amplifier, and the internet is full with these schematics and no one pays attention to them. its just an application note.

Even those who made amplifiers with IRS2092 had serious problems with noise and sound quality, DUE poor PCB layout may be? or due critical selection of parts? and output Mosfets maybe?

This will be DIY, but nothing from the critical components will be shown to DIY, WHY?

Because it will be copied LIKE hell in no time. Specially the output devices.
The MOSFETS!

Good luck friend ;)

Good points there - I always consider these application notes as a "good start"...

MAYDAYDEEJAY

Micro, please as U own this forum, I'd expect a bit more polite "welcome" as it was my first post... I didn't want to argue with Your design, I've mentioned amp9 as a good start or reference, never said its good or bad, just as a reference...
Apologise :)

rgds
mark

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Micro, please as U own this forum, I'd expect a bit more polite "welcome" as it was my first post... I didn't want to argue with Your design, I've mentioned amp9 as a good start or reference, never said its good or bad, just as a reference...
Apologise :)

rgds
mark

Yep! I apologize for you :w)

Welcome!

I am sorry also, I didnt mean any thing, it was all about making a simple DIY class-D amplifier , thats all.

You are free to argue

dudaindc

Analog Ears!
I never told they are bad. I said its just an application note

I realized that my comment was not clear... I meant to say:

* Good/valid points raised by MicrosiM

* Application notes are good starting points, but nothing beyond that - i.e. one needs to "work" on the design a bit.

:UP:

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
I realized that my comment was not clear... I meant to say:

* Good/valid points raised by MicrosiM

* Application notes are good starting points, but nothing beyond that - i.e. one needs to "work" on the design a bit.

:UP:

Yep that's true,

But I would like to add, that big manufacturers, like crown for example when they make D amp using IRS2092 they get some special information's and details about the chip from IR company, that its not available for DIY, other wise there will be no difference between the two designs.

However, critical values of components and a special wiring of that chip will make it sound better and

+ Critical selection of Mosfets will make that Amplifier deliver 750W @ 2R stable.

Thanks dudaindc !

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
As of today

Still looking for a developer, the old developer who cheated diysmps will suffer all the way.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.