I will give you a 2000W RMS Class D Schematic its fully functional and simple

Regards
MANOJ

Attachments

• UCD700.jpg
    UCD700.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 895

stewin

are you using irfp250 and at what voltage are you using? are the fets in the photo running in paralleled or full bridge? what about the noise at very low volumes is it present?

Last edited:

michelle

Hi Norazmi
greetings hows sound of irs2092 amps compared to ir2110 amps hard to get ir2092 here
warm regards
michelle

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
The sound is i can say, irs2092 is more silent and quiet and not sensitive to other electronic devices. irs2092 is special build for audio and ir2110 is not. For example you can compare class D 200 wrms with TL074 and ucd style with LM311 + ir2110. I think you can get it :D . You can order irs2092 through website online such as ebay, digikey, future electronic, etc..... there is alot. Its hard to get because you must understand because of irs2092 become so popular and most of china guys making class D amp with it, so they will not sell it at cheap price because they want do business and make money. So maybe little high price at this time :D .

michelle

Hello

Hi Jaolima
greetings can you share you schematic of amp you made using this pcb with IR2092 nice work
i saw on forums its not for me but for DIYSMPS
warm regards
michelle

Attachments

• Class D 6KW PCI.pdf
    77.4 KB · Views: 855
  • 1000wclassedcomponentes.jpg
    1000wclassedcomponentes.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 507

manojtm

Hi stewin

my schematic shows 1x IRFP250 and my proj. Pic. shows 3x IRFP240 Parallel both you can use max +85 -85 Volt supply
i tested with +45v.....+72v only. No noise very clear sound @LOW VOLUME and COOL
in DIY everyone says IRFP240 not good for class D, my side no problem(fsw=132KHz)with paralled.you can play 20Hz to 20KHz. (tested with 12" Fullrange speaker).

Last edited:

bkastel1

Hi again MicrosiM, is it posible to get the password for this one? I have IRS2092, IRFP parts, IRFI parts,.... just waiting to be used. Pls send me the password.

michelle

Hello

Hi Norazmi
greetings can this design work this pcb is floaying on many sites is it good to make
warm regards
michelle

Attachments

• Class D 6KW PCI.pdf
    77.4 KB · Views: 815

bkastel1

@regsixpence: Hey, waiting for 14 days for the password and still nothing :) I have 10 pcs of IRS2092S waiting for the schematics...

ogana

hi

sir microsim ,AM glad to here this from you and i believe you have done much in providing new guide lines in improvement of our family(amplifier geeks) could you please help with idea how i can have this implemented.you have talked of commercial issues.am willing to go that extra mile i also need to appreciate your work although am still a student.thanks

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
@regsixpence: Hey, waiting for 14 days for the password and still nothing :) I have 10 pcs of IRS2092S waiting for the schematics...

I recognize your interest into this commercial schematic.

and no one got it until now, if you promise to make it then i will give it to you.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.