1.5 KW Class D amplifier based on IRS2092, Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkastel1

Hi,

like mentioned I have IRS2092S sitting and waiting to be used. I did one amp based on IRS20955 and now I would like to make something more powerful and I saw this one. To be honest I don't need so much power but it got my attention because if this is commercial stuff then it is for sure tested. So I will make it if I can get the psw. I can't promise to make it in one week because I have a jiob and a family :) but for sure I WILL MAKE IT. So pls send me the password :)

thanks MicrosiM

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

like mentioned I have IRS2092S sitting and waiting to be used. I did one amp based on IRS20955 and now I would like to make something more powerful and I saw this one. To be honest I don't need so much power but it got my attention because if this is commercial stuff then it is for sure tested. So I will make it if I can get the psw. I can't promise to make it in one week because I have a jiob and a family :) but for sure I WILL MAKE IT. So pls send me the password :)

thanks MicrosiM

I understand your intrest

take a look at the attached snap, this is not a simple DIY thing

Damp.jpg

bkastel1

I see. One question - is it possible to separate the end stage from the rest of the circuit? Because I'm not interested (in the moment at least) into any preamp stages and things like that. Just the power stage, if protection is present this is good but otherwise nothing else. Can you advise on this please?

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
bkastel1

This is a complete amplifier using IR2092 chip, and it includes the Limiter and full protection, and the IR chip interacts with all of the other parts of the circuit.

And I think you will face problems if you try the Power amplifier alone.

Let me know what do you think

Regards

Malmir

Is it possible to receive the schematic (and the password) ?. I would like to give it a try to do a 2 layer board :)

Sincerely
Klavs Rommedahl.

bkastel1

bkastel1

This is a complete amplifier using IR2092 chip, and it includes the Limiter and full protection, and the IR chip interacts with all of the other parts of the circuit.

And I think you will face problems if you try the Power amplifier alone.

Let me know what do you think

Regards

Hi,

even though it is tempting to try it (having limiter and protection is something I would for sure like to have) I will try something easier first and after successful test I will come back to this one. For sure it will come a time when I will try this one. So having written this - maybe I will ask you for some advices when I find a design I would do as a first try. I have one made already on 20955 but I think IRS2092S will be the right one with some IRFB4020 or even IRFB4229's. If you can advise on a good schematics that is tested than I'm more than happy to give it a try. You can do that in PM if you like.

bkastel1

Hi Norazmi
greetings can this design work this pcb is floaying on many sites is it good to make
warm regards
michelle

michelle, did you get any feedback about this amp in your PDF? I'm inetrested in this one as well - I have some 25 pcs od IRFP260 on stock and this PCB looks really nice and modular :) Also FYI, IRS2092S were shipped to you on Monday so they should take some 2 weeks more to arrive to you.

bkastel1

nice amp hank u sir...:w):w)

Now this is what I would like to build. Is there a schematic available? I will draw the PCB today and send it to the manufacturing guys tomorrow. Can somebody let me know if schematic for this is available and if this amp works good?

Thanks

ravenss

Hello my name is Federico MicroSIM, I'm from Argentina and I'm soundman, also manufacturer of equipment for the guild, anvils truss Racks and more.
One of my clients has a PCB factory and I performed my designs.
We can make a board for this emplificador, I own several IRS2092 and just bought a digital oscilloscope.
Please I would like to have the password to carry out this project obviously share it with everyone.
I await your response.
Sincerely Federico Rios.

ravenss

Hello my name is Federico MicroSIM, I'm from Argentina and I'm soundman, also manufacturer of equipment for the guild, anvils truss Racks and more.
One of my clients has a PCB factory and I performed my designs.
We can make a board for this emplificador, I own several IRS2092 and just bought a digital oscilloscope.
Please I would like to have the password to carry out this project obviously share it with everyone.
I await your response.
Sincerely Federico Rios.

newsman

Hi microsim thank you but i can't view PM.
Could you send me the password by email?
thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.