1200W rms pro audio and simpe circut.

erhan739

Hİ THERE! I'M continuing the sharing something.

Attachments

• 1200rms.zip
    936.3 KB · Views: 3,705
  • DSC02277.jpg
    DSC02277.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,127
  • 1.2megapixels(1878).jpg
    1.2megapixels(1878).jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:

metal

you are pretty active, thanks for sharing. What did you use that monster for? How many speakers did you connect?

erhan739

a subwoofer i connected this monster and ı use subwoofer active crossover this monster's inputs ı can't stand this monster's sound

metal

More photos are appreciated, I will visit you some day to listen to it :)

Can you post the active crossover you used? What response did you use?

erhan739

it's responces very terrible... ı used a jbl btx crossover my own edit. 40-120hz 12db oct gain 50hz boost and don't corrupted you can send fullrange at the same time to same out

erhan739

ı was opened active crossover toppic. When enough requests ı will publish quickly. but your speeck my interests i will send you a little thing if you want

michelle

hi erhan
greetings any schematic of this amplifier what output transistors have you used
thanking you
michelle

erhan739

the output transistors are writes on the circuit diagram. they are 2sc5200 2sa1943 and the driver transistors are mje340 350 and 2sc2500 2sa1943 again. you can give this circuit 2x80v up to.

michelle

hi erhan
greetings any updates will make driver pcb today so please help me out with updates and if possible with schematic will make it easier

thanking you
michelle

erhan739

this circuit very easy. you can easyly make this and you can't have any problem ı'm using everytime. if you make this i will post to you a limiter and temp protection.

michelle

HI EHRAN
greetings work in progress how to bias amplifier?

thanking you
MICHELLE

Attachments

• BILD0736.jpg
    BILD0736.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 388

michelle

hi ehran
greetings and a big thank you for a very very good amplifier came on first time very detailed sound treblecrispy mid and nice lower bass
supply used 70 0 70 dc used one pair output transistors will post picture today
1 bias voltage over emitter resistors can you tell me
2 limiter circuit for amp please have just made h class 1200 watts per channel with limiterbut your circuit is ultra simple
hoping for your valuable advice thank you once again
thanking you
michelle

erhan739

hello michelle; yes your voltage is good you must get a good treble and mid frequencies but if you want bass frequencies, you can replace that a pair of 100nf with 10uf 250v condenser on wiht serial of 560r resistor. this is ab class amplifier but you can use limiter circuit with this circuit. the limiter's operating principle is compares in/out frequencies and bad freuencies absorves them. Then; ve set up this circuit's bias voltage is 2 base between of 2 volts but ı can't see them nevertime. my friends saw this voltage. but the driver transistor never heats on bias voltage on normal. this -+70v is a bit high on a pair output transistor. you can use 50vdc on tests. At lastly ; ı see your circuit and ı like it you you do a good job. Keep in mind, if you use in subwoofers you sould don't use limiter because limiter absorbs pure sub frequencies.

Attachments

• 1.2megapixels(2012).jpg
    1.2megapixels(2012).jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 543
  • DSC00025.jpg
    DSC00025.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:

michelle

hi erhan
greetings thanks for your reply please can you share limiter circuit want to complete amplifier how does your limiter work what is the
crcuit with 4 volume controls in pictures
thanking you
michelle

michelle

hi ERHAN
greetings my h class amplifier 1200 watts RMS per channel with limiter

thanking you
michelle

Attachments

• BILD0738.jpg
    BILD0738.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 481