1200W rms pro audio and simpe circut.

michelle

hi malmir
greetings no change to amp only mods input ic opa 2134 half section used transistor 2n5401 used in output for overload and short protection use apex audio tlo 72 step driver h class circuit thread in 900 watts h class amp trying to make it 3 step h class will post pictures soon
any help dont hesitate will help out diy is for sharing ideas
thanking you
michelle

engel

hi malmir
greetings no change to amp only mods input ic opa 2134 half section used transistor 2n5401 used in output for overload and short protection use apex audio tlo 72 step driver h class circuit thread in 900 watts h class amp trying to make it 3 step h class will post pictures soon
any help dont hesitate will help out diy is for sharing ideas
thanking you
michelle

hello mate,
you have done so far regarding this 1200w amp incoorporating class h,please share connection using tlo72 step driver
thanks,
engel

michelle

HI ENGEL
greetings connections are same as shown in diyaudio b 500 first MAKE SURE
amp is working then redo connections to step driver and power supply
thanking you
michelle

vedmitraa

Banned
Hello Mr. Erhan, Greetings I am new for this forum . Since a long time i was searching for the P.C.b. thanks for the pc.b. of driving circuit,can you post Circuit diagram & p.c.b. design of remainig part that is power supply &Output section. Iwill be gratefull for this. Also i want to know that can this driver part be used for other amplifier circuits. if you wish you can send to me PM .Thanks once again Vedmitrasharma from city of Tajmahal . This was the last letter i wrote to you please answer as i am longing to build this amplifier.Though i am new to this forum I have made many other amplifiers as I am also the member of D I Y Audio forum . Thankig and waiting for your kind helpfull reply,

engel

HI ENGEL
greetings connections are same as shown in diyaudio b 500 first MAKE SURE
amp is working then redo connections to step driver and power supply
thanking you
michelle
thank you i will let you check it before i power it up,
but first i will built the driver pcb,
i already have the tlo step driver

eesbiboi

ve tested @ 2x100vDC the driver unit transistors stands 300vdc output transistors stands 150vdc; but 4k7 5w resistors replace withDepending on your supply voltage thanks your interests. ı have just this files.

erhan sir

i'd like to ask a few questions...
how much volatge can this amp take???...
can i use trafo 2x80 vac @ 20 amperes for this amp???...
if so, what modifications should i do???...

tnx and regards...
ees...

erhan739

eesbiboi, this voltage is enogh to high power. Firstly you can try 4k7 5w resistor; if resistor burns or heats, you can use higher impedance. as like 5k 5k6 . the op-amp's supply must stable.

eesbiboi

eesbiboi, this voltage is enogh to high power. Firstly you can try 4k7 5w resistor; if resistor burns or heats, you can use higher impedance. as like 5k 5k6 . the op-amp's supply must stable.

thank you sir,

how much power can i get with this amp using the trafo i mentioned with 4 10 000uf caps {2caps/rail}and 10 pairs output trannies loaded with 4ohms???...
can i use NE5532 for the op-amp???...

thanks and regards,
ees...

Malmir

Are we or did we die in the attempt to keep it alive :).
I don't know at your place but where i come from, it is not going fast in the pcb delivery branch unless you are in a billion dollar company or would pay 1000$ per pcb :).

erhan739

thank you sir,

how much power can i get with this amp using the trafo i mentioned with 4 10 000uf caps {2caps/rail}and 10 pairs output trannies loaded with 4ohms???...
can i use NE5532 for the op-amp???...

thanks and regards,
ees...

Esseboi power capacitors are enogh to your work, but you can't use ne5532 5532 is dual in/out op-amp 5534 is single op-amp and special one.

eesbiboi

Esseboi power capacitors are enogh to your work, but you can't use ne5532 5532 is dual in/out op-amp 5534 is single op-amp and special one.

ok then...i looked at thier datasheets and found out...5532 can't be in to 5534's place...

eesbiboi

Are we or did we die in the attempt to keep it alive :).
I don't know at your place but where i come from, it is not going fast in the pcb delivery branch unless you are in a billion dollar company or would pay 1000$ per pcb :).

arent you etching your own pcb???...here in our place, we etch our won pcb's...but not as good as ordering them...

michelle

HI RHODRICH
greetings 90 0 90 ac voltage to much 2SC5200 2SA19A43 DC VOLTAGE R AILS NOT MORE THAN 70 VOLTS OR TRANSISTORS WILL
HEAT MAKING AMPLIFIER UNRELIABLE
YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS
THANKING YOU
MICHELLE

rhodrich

HI RHODRICH
greetings 90 0 90 ac voltage to much 2SC5200 2SA19A43 DC VOLTAGE R AILS NOT MORE THAN 70 VOLTS OR TRANSISTORS WILL
HEAT MAKING AMPLIFIER UNRELIABLE
YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS
THANKING YOU
MICHELLE

michelle maybe its ok bec. the transistor is 250 volts but you may add more power transistor compensite current load.