1200W rms pro audio and simpe circut.

engel

ehran,
you said the amp can stand +/-150vdc,
what if we doubt our output is fake(5200/1943) fake parts surely will fail,can we still use 60-0-60vac?

erhan739

engel, the driver transistors stands 2x100v dc, it depends 4k7 5w if you set stable 2x15v to op-amp you can each voltages to it. it is right 5200 can't stands 2x150 dc but if you can use 3281 and 1302 or the other high voltaged oputput transistor, you can do it. isn't it ?

erhan739

2x70v transformer is good works with this. but you shuld set op-amp voltages you can use 5k6 or 6k8 5w rezistor

rosa

hi rhodrich
greetings well i have used this amp with 2 step h class supply amazing power for such a simple
circuit well the biasing just left preset in middle no heating of output transistors
thanking you
michelle

hi michelle,

do you have step driver to class H amp? i saw your step driver were very simple.

regards,
rosa

eesbiboi

ı haven't scematic for this circuit, already circuit is quite simple. but if ıfind ı'll update.

erhan,

i have a bit of a problem with the amp,
i loaded it with 2 12inch speakers...sound was great....
but when i loaded it 4 15inch, 8ohms each speakers, clicking sounds starts to arise even with no audio signal on it...even with 2 15inch speakers 8 ohms each clicking sound still is audioble...
what could be the cause???

set up:
10 pairs of output power transistors
psu: 55 0 55vac trafo 4 10,000uf caps/100v

thanks
ees

erhan739

you must check 15v zener diodes's voltages it must be constant. you can replace with 3k9 or 3k3 5w regulating resistors. maybe this time problem solved

eesbiboi

you must check 15v zener diodes's voltages it must be constant. you can replace with 3k9 or 3k3 5w regulating resistors. maybe this time problem solved

can i have separate regulated psu +/- for the ic instead of taking voltage from the main psu?...

eesbiboi

here are pictures of the project...

Attachments

• Eesbib0i2109.jpg
    Eesbib0i2109.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 236
  • Eesbib0i2110.jpg
    Eesbib0i2110.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 226
  • Eesbib0i2105.jpg
    Eesbib0i2105.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 196

irvynejay

thanx for the schem erhan,,is it possible to add step driver on this amp?

schematic too blur cant see it clearly

Last edited:

eesbiboi

rhodrich
i oftenly buy components at advance electronics...

erhan, sir, the schema seems unclear...can u post a more clear one???...

regards,
ees...