1200W rms pro audio and simpe circut.

michelle

hi erhan
greetings i have added you to my list i accept you only waiting for limiter schematic my e mail address l
PM waiting please
thanking you
michelle

erhan739

View attachment Yeni WinRAR arşivi.zip dear michelle, ı post your circuit and added thermal protection circuit in rar.. I hope you like them. and sorry, ı'm very busy these days. the limiter's connection shape is lim A lim B and out. you can cancel limiter's potanciometer. if you have troubleshot ı'll help you. the limiter's original circuit from qsc audio pl 230 model.

michelle

hi erhan
greetings can you please show on driver pcb which components to change for more bass havemade this amp into h class 2 step more power
desinging pcb for 3 step h class for this amp will keep you informed bye
thanking you
michelle

michelle

hi erhan
greetings your amp now h class
michelle

Attachments

• BILD1007.jpg
    BILD1007.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 335
  • BILD1006.jpg
    BILD1006.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 310

Malmir

Hi Erthan.
Some ask for schematic and You answered "Not yet". But if You want it Then take some perfect or near perfect pictures of both sides of each PCB, maybe even with a txt file with component values, then we do a reverse engineering and do the schematic :).
Go or bad idea ?
Rgds
Klavs.

michelle

hi erhan
greetings can you please tell me components to change for more bass amplifier is fine in h class mode only needs more bass
thanking you
michelle

michelle

hi erhan
greetings thanks for your reply but cannot enlarge image to see modifications can you please make
it bigger thanks once again
thanking you
michelle

rhodrich

@ erhan

what is the supply voltage for this amp. and schematics coz i would like to build it. how far supply voltage can + - 135vdc?

erhan739

ve tested @ 2x100vDC the driver unit transistors stands 300vdc output transistors stands 150vdc; but 4k7 5w resistors replace withDepending on your supply voltage thanks your interests. ı have just this files.

michelle

hi erhan
greetings sorry cannot enlarge please write new component values to be changed from old component values sorry for the trouble how is research going on bye

thanking you even used software virtualmagnifying glass p
michelle

michelle

hi rhodrich
greetings well i have used this amp with 2 step h class supply amazing power for such a simple
circuit well the biasing just left preset in middle no heating of output transistors
thanking you
michelle

vedmitraa

Banned
Hello Mr. Erhan, Greetings I am new for this forum . Since a long time i was searching for the P.C.b. thanks for the pc.b. of driving circuit,can you post Circuit diagram & p.c.b. design of remainig part that is power supply &Output section. Iwill be gratefull for this. Also i want to know that can this driver part be used for other amplifier circuits. if you wish you can send to my e mail id. vedmitrasharma9@rediffmail.com .Thanks once again Vedmitrasharma from city of Tajmahal

Malmir

Michelle. Do You have a schematic for the changes to do the 1kW H amp ? or could You please take some good pictures of boards and so and add a BOM kind of list ?