Newton.J.C. : 2 boards
hfuzie : 2 boards
b2rato : 2 boards
harrydg : 2 boards
efragnani : 2 boards
Total : 55

Charmonix

Dear Mr. Carlos,

I read all Yours treads and wonder to congratulate You on Yours such a great honor you provide to the Diy community world wide.
I wonder to ask a few questions: Will be Yours nice amp DX Blame MKIII -HX Home also awailable to diy community?
Is there any significant change in the Schematic versus the Big Brother?, what is the PSU Voltages needed to supply the little cutie one?
( + - 30V ?) and what is the optimal idle current to be used sound-wise.
May You suggest me also to which transistors should I look for the best possible sound (cost no object) for the VAS and OP stage ?
I wonder to build it to power my little & nice sounding LINN KAN speakers.
For Yours kind answer thank You in advance.
J. K.

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Mr. Carlos,

I read all Yours treads and wonder to congratulate You on Yours such a great honor you provide to the Diy community world wide.
I wonder to ask a few questions: Will be Yours nice amp DX Blame MKIII -HX Home also awailable to diy community?
Is there any significant change in the Schematic versus the Big Brother?, what is the PSU Voltages needed to supply the little cutie one?
( + - 30V ?) and what is the optimal idle current to be used sound-wise.
May You suggest me also to which transistors should I look for the best possible sound (cost no object) for the VAS and OP stage ?
I wonder to build it to power my little & nice sounding LINN KAN speakers.
For Yours kind answer thank You in advance.
J. K.

hmmm,

LINN KAN, it looks we have another serious audiophile here!

I really like that speaker, really it sounds magic.

Enjoy!

Charmonix

hmmm,

LINN KAN, it looks we have another serious audiophile here!

I really like that speaker, really it sounds magic.

Enjoy!

Dear MicrosiM,

Yes I love them from 1980 from the first production run and still works as a charm in my small cabinet room. in the another room I have LINN SARAs . . .Yup and for the real pleasure I use the big ISOBARICS from 1984 and no wonder to change for modern lifeless stuff. And at the very beginning is the Robin from Sherwood - LIN LP 12 full packed. No CD stuff yet . . only analogue (LP-Vinyl) stuff. maybe a bit of orthodox but no will at all for modern Hi_End (BS). Just my personal . . . no offense at all . . . . I wish You enjoy nicely with Yours new amp, how is it the sound now after deep burn in?
Enjoy . . .You too. .

Cheers.

J. K.

meanman64

I like to know what you prefer regarding how to mount the trannies and board to the heat sink.
The normal way or with an L bracket like you see in the pic

Attachments

• AcS100-1.jpg
    AcS100-1.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 64

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Hx home edition is the same amplifier using lower supply voltage and 2 pairs in the

Output...it sounds the same and will be offered in November... and may have some modifications till the release.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
My people is not good with english dear Meanman

Gente..... o Patrick (Meanman) quer saber se preferimos a placa maiorzinha para colocar o adaptador em "L" ou se queremos a placa menorzinha sem o excesso de placa usado para suportar o transistor..no estilo dos Dx Blame ST e Supercharged MKII.

People... Patrick (Meamna) wants to know if you want the bigger board to use "L" shape adaptor or if you prefer the one reduced in size.

Bigger board....maior placa

Smaller board...menor placa

So, put your preference ..... então escreva o que querem já que êle está agitando o assunto.

regards,

Carlos

Murilo

DIY ADICTED
Sorry, i didn't saw it :eek:, i guess that was below -) HAHAHA

I don't have preferences, anyone will be nice!

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
As people have not voted...then we gonna decide

We want larger boards using "l" bracket

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• DX_Blame_MKIII_large_boards_dual_mono.jpg
    DX_Blame_MKIII_large_boards_dual_mono.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 24

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Yes...i will take to myself this decision, the risk and will listen complains if

someone disagrees.... and the reason why is that people can saw and cut the board excess if they want...and the opposite is not possible..so, this board, the larger one, will fit both options... a better solution.

Half of these guys that ordered here are my friends...all them Brazilians...and i know the way they like.

regards,

Carlos