DX Blame MKIII -HX

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Brazilian zip code is very important

Because having zip code, pcboards will reach destination...zip code informs the town, the place, and the street.

So, having zip code, the name and the house number, or building number and appartment number..then everything gonna be all right.

As a tradition we inform:

Name
Street name - house number or building number
Appartment number (if building)
Location (bairro) place
Town
State
Country
South America

and the most important....the ZIP CODE.

regards,

Carlos

Lira

I can't wait for them to arrive, i can't wait to build this amp! This must be better than anything i built! :D

Fábio Zimmer

Shipping

What will be the modality of delivery ? Do you have any estimate of the departure date of shipments there of Belgium and the time needed for their arrival in Brazil ?

Regards.

Zimmer.

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
It use to delay more than 15 days

Costuma demorar mais de 15 dias Zimmer....já esperei até 1 mês pra receber coisas da Europa.

Once i wait 30 days to receive boards from Europe...not less than 15 days.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
I will disassemble my prototype to save parts

[video=youtube;2TQyL1YHKSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TQyL1YHKSU[/video]I am needing some parts that are there, also heatsinks for another project.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Abouth Switching mode power supplies (SMPS)

SMPS unit was not tested in my laboratory...so, for a whileit is not suggested, not appointed and have no support till i have one at my workbench to face torture tests.

Switching mode power supplies use to enter protect mode when we have surge of current.. some of them produces noises that can be captured and amplified messing with our sonics, some of them cannot withstand with more than 10000uf to each rail in the output, and this is needed to provide low impedance flow of electrons in order to provide you fast energy for peaks... some SMPS supplies are not fast enough to follow modern audio amplifiers, in order to correct output voltage... some of them if face 30 thousand microfarads each rail understand the surge of current when you switch power one as a short circuit and enters in protection mode and shut down.

If you decide to use..do it under your own risk.

regards,

Carlos

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
SMPS Issues

SMPS unit was not tested in my laboratory...so, for a whileit is not suggested, not appointed and have no support till i have one at my workbench to face torture tests.

Switching mode power supplies use to enter protect mode when we have surge of current.. some of them produces noises that can be captured and amplified messing with our sonics, some of them cannot withstand with more than 10000uf to each rail in the output, and this is needed to provide low impedance flow of electrons in order to provide you fast energy for peaks... some SMPS supplies are not fast enough to follow modern audio amplifiers, in order to correct output voltage... some of them if face 30 thousand microfarads each rail understand the surge of current when you switch power one as a short circuit and enters in protection mode and shut down.

If you decide to use..do it under your own risk.

regards,

Carlos

I completely agree with Carlos about SMPS issues.

I will build my final SMPS in month or two, and by that time i will test them as per Carlos recommendations + testing at DX Amplifier.

Thanks

GilZL

Postal strike in Brazil may further delay delivery of cards.
So as posted Carl, there is patience to get them.

thanks
GilZL

GilZL

Greve nos correios do Brasil pode atrasar ainda mais a entrega das placas.
Então como postou o Carlos, haja paciência para recebe-las.

Obrigado
GilZL

mj777

Dear Patrick,
My DX MKIII HX boards are already on my hands, really nice looking boards, thanks for your effort.

regards,
mj777

niss_man

Meanman

Boards have just arrived this afternoon here today as well. Beautiful quality these are the best I have seen.

Regards
Simon

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Yakub G returned to the forum, then i am out from this forum automatically

O jovem mancebo retornou, tinha sido expulso a pedido meu, é provocação do Sami...procurem me se precisarem via meu endereço eletrônico particular... eu estou fora.

The guy returned, he was banished because i asked, he is not fine..this is Sami provocation...so, he got what he wanted..i am out... search for me in my email adress if you need anything.

regards,

Carlos