DX Blame MKIII -HX

Fábio Zimmer

Yakub who is?

O jovem mancebo retornou, tinha sido expulso a pedido meu, é provocação do Sami...procurem me se precisarem via meu endereço eletrônico particular... eu estou fora.

The guy returned, he was banished because i asked, he is not fine..this is Sami provocation...so, he got what he wanted..i am out... search for me in my email adress if you need anything.

regards,

Carlos

And then Sami your pick, you will lose Carlos because of this that Yakub... ? sorry my condolences...

meanman64

Martin,
That's good news for you but also for me thanks to let me know
Evette,did you recieve your boards yet please let me know?

Last edited:

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
I really wish you to be happy with your amplifier

I am sure you will like it ... please, post pictures.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Carlos picture.jpg
    Carlos picture.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7

Lira

I'm afraid my boards was lost on that freak postal strike here in Brazil, I hope when they come, at least come intact, not broken!

Does anyone in Brazil recieved the boards?

Thanks Everybody!

Lira

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
These boards are strong... they will not broke... very hard to break them.... strong

and very thick fiberglass.... will not break...for sure they will not.

They will delay...but usually our post system is fine.... at least 15 days to arrive...working days... do not count saturday and sunday when arrived in Brasil....here we do not operate at Saturday and Sunday.

The postman strike has stopped 88 percent of workers....so...boards may be already in Brasil (maybe) but for sure will not travell to your place.... they will stay in the stock collecting dust till the strike finishes.

I have received boards from Nederlland after 3 monthes....so..... do not worry....they may delay but they will arrive.

I have never lost any boards .... last week i have received tubes from Canadá....so, system is slow but operating... delayed 30 days to arrive here from Canadá.

Portuguese:

As placas são muito fortes...é ruim de guebrar..acho mais fácil furar a caixa e o saco dos correios....muito difícil mesmo.... fibra de vidro grossa (estrangeira) é muito diferente das nossas..é ruím viu?.... quebrar?...é ruím viu.

Os correios estão em greve...88 porcento do pessoal tá parado...isso é a quantidade real não oficial...nada sái e nada entra..... greve é assim...para tudo....pro pessoal sentir e aumentar salário.... coisa vinda do exterior demora muito...já esperei 3 meses pra receber placas da holanda.... a media são 15 dias...as vezes vai até 25 dias....esse período é mais comum...de 15 a 25 dias....mas com o correio parado..mesmo que chegue..fica na central de recebimento e não é despachada..enquanto tiver espaço nos estoques vai ficando por lá pegando poeira.

Tenha paciência...nosso sistema de correios não é nada mau...eu nunca perdi nada....tudo chegou...quase 20 coisas recebidas em anos diferentes... vindas de lugares diferentes...demora mais chega.... paciência é necessário....eu espero uns alto falantes já fazem uns 8 meses...tá quase nascendo o bebê.

Carlos

Attachments

• One month to arrive - postmen strike in Brasil.jpg
    One month to arrive - postmen strike in Brasil.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Tubes arrived 1.jpg
    Tubes arrived 1.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Tubes arrived 2.jpg
    Tubes arrived 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • Turquoise - the blue Supercharged kit (1).jpg
    Turquoise - the blue Supercharged kit (1).jpg
    283 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

meanman64

Sami,sorry for the delay I'm very busy at the moment need a new roof for my house and gattering quotes for that.It's consuming a lot of time will try to send it this week.

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Oh!.... roof is expensive.... here we use wooden support

This is terrible when we have to fix the roof... at least here it is very expensive.

I hope you find good price to the stuff, and good men to work with you to fix that.

regards,

Carlos

efragnani

Hello!! My boards arrived today and i already put some components ... :D
Many thanks to all involved and we will wait for other colleagues to exchange information. A big hug to everyone and again, thank you very much!

Attachments

• DSC05604~1.jpg
    DSC05604~1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC05609~1.jpg
    DSC05609~1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC05608~1.jpg
    DSC05608~1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 36

Lira

Hi Carlos, i have one doubt, a toroidal transformer of +64 -64 of 20A is sufficient to have 2 channels on full power?
Do i need to use a pré-amplifier?

Thanks in advance

Lira

Lira

Oi Carlos, eu tenho uma dúvida, um transformador toroidal de 64 -64 de 20A é suficiente para ter 2 canais com potência total?
Preciso usar um pré-amplificador?

Obrigado;

Lira

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
I have published (many times) a chart showing audio power versus transformer demands

Please, refere to the chart and your question will be answered.....there you have also the AC volts and the watts to order transformer(s)

Search this thread, the builder's thread in this forum and also the builder's thread in the diyaudio.

Eu publiquei, muitas vezes aliás, uma tabela mostrando potencia de audio versus exigências de transformadores.

Por favor, procure a tabela publicada e se inteire para eu não ficar repetindo igual a papagaio assuntos já reportados...lá tens as tensões alternadas, as potencias de audio e as exigencias de transformadores..condensadores para a fonte...tudo está lá..é só ler e vais ter tuas questões respondidas...fiz já para esse caso....pra evitar ter que responder a essa pergunta a cada um.

O transformador não é 64 volts.... e cadê os meus alto falantes?

Carlos

Attachments

• Power 2 specification.jpg
    Power 2 specification.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Power specifications 1.jpg
    Power specifications 1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: