Scale able class D 1250W UCD style and Non-UCD style - PCB Ready. Tested.

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
Hi Pergo, sory late reply because its school holidays here for 2 weeks, n now i come back but my family still at vacation so i leave them with my cousin there. hehehe, the class H is from group buy 2kwts so im just try to mount the component on the board and make a test and its not mine :D . I`ve little difficult thing to get component such as analog opto and still on order from local market here let see if i can get them as soon as possible so i`ll post it at current thread with group buy.

regards.
Azmi

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
i lost it, hurmmm, its simple circuit, anyone can design it the pcb, u can post here so i can check it for ya :D .

jlester87

Ok I'll try to make a layout,.. is this the one you referred in class D 200w rms forum, that can go as low as 1ohm?

Btw if u want more power i can give u schematic with ir2110 as a driver, this thing can produce more power and u need huge power supply and capacitor bank unless u re using smps then u will save the weight. i`ve 4 pcs amp with ir2110 and one amp i put with my computer as sound system and its working alright all the time. I tested with mosfet irf4710 u can drive as low as 1 ohm :D .

regards,
Azmi.

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
This thread yes, you can find here schema for non-cd ir2110 + tl074 and to drive lower load, u need good mosfet rds-on to produce huge current and good power supply.

gloriel

Non UCD tl074 + IR2110

pls verify my pcb, advice for adjusdment

is this IR2110 fake?

Glo

Attachments

• tl074+IR2110.jpg
    tl074+IR2110.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 557
  • IR2110.JPG
    IR2110.JPG
    3.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
R23 lower to 56k, input resistor 680 ohm, add 1k to pin 7&6 to ground. Change Fr104 to uf4004, uf4007, mur120 or mur160. Add series 10 ohm + 100pf from drain to source. add 1uf 250v at rail VCC to VEE. 101 caps series with 2.2k can be remove.

regards.

gloriel

Hi Azmi, pls look again, position of 1k to pin7&6 to ground is right? then how about R gate? in some post i read that R gate min for IRFP250N is 27R.

Attachments

• Non UCD tl074 + ir2110.jpg
    Non UCD tl074 + ir2110.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 300

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
Im sorry forgot to mention regarding Pin6&7 which refer to TL074. Put 1kohm resistor from ground and goes to pin 6&7 TL074 like u did on ur pcb there is 47kohm, so change it to 1kohm. and for the gate resistor its ok with 27R. Please if u can add one more coupling caps 1uf 250vdc at +vcc to -vee rails. Its better to avoid bass pumping effect.

gloriel

Hi Norazmi,

thankyou for advice. In my schema, i change direction of tl07 to be U3,U4,U1,U2 for suitable with my pcb, as in original Schema U2,U1,U3,U4. the resistor you mean is R2? i have a wrong value in last PCB, and corret them to 1K. Pls see my pcb again. i have all part of them, and need to build it soon.

Regards

Glo

Attachments

• Non UCD TL074+IR2110 Component.pdf
    56.7 KB · Views: 669

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
Yes i mean R2, your input section for TL074 is wrong. Please check it again,R14 680ohm input should go to R1 47kohm that clamp with ground.

one more before u power it up, this setting only support max +/- 50vdc. For more u need adjustment, its like adjustment with ir2110 ucd. But better u test this amp with at least +/-35 or +/- 45 vdc. Then we can go more than that.

regards.

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
Glo, what i can tell u when u finish this amp, you will be happy with its quality n no noise of course. U just need few correction and your pcb is good so far. please post ur new pcb design with error i stated above.

gloriel

Azmi, sorry for late respon, here i post my last PCB after correction. Pls verify, and if it's ok, i will post bottom layer of PCB layout. one more question, what is better choice for 4 ohm load, IRFP250N or IRF640N? i read in datasheet irf640n much faster then IRFP250N but with higher RDS on.

Attachments

• Non UCD TL074+IR2110.pdf
    56.6 KB · Views: 637